Remnant of Tranquility not added to the Currency Tab

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arsnik, May 25, 2019.

1. Arsnik New Member

I've been away since the Luclin expansion and returned a month or so ago. There's a lot to take in, so many things have changed and been added so I rely on web sites and forums for much of my catch up learning so I may have missed this.

I read forums posts that said I could purchase gear in PoT with Remnants of Tranquility and that the currency is purchasable from the Bazaar so I bought some. The tokens came in as a bag item and the vendor didn't recognize that I had any. I read that I have to get my faction correct so I did Plane of Hate and a couple quests in Plane of Health and I was awarded a couple of Remnants of Tranquility.

The currency I was awarded for quest completion went to the currency tab and the vendor only recognizes those but still not the tokens I purchased from the Bazaar. Was this changed at some point where the tokens are flagged differently or is there a way to add them to the currency tab?
  2. Raytan Augur

You need to go to your inventory window, the the "Alt. Currency" tab. Click the "Reclaim All" button in the bottom right had corner. That will take ANY alternative currency you have in inventory and put it into these slots, including market currency such as "Reclaim Tokens". You used to have to show all currencies, including the ones you may not have, put them on your cursor, and then click reclaim. Now, as long as you have them in your inventory, you can just "Reclaim All," and you will get them placed where you can use them.

Some currencies will automatically go there, but those are mostly the no trade ones. You can buy some no trade currencies from the Loyalty Vendor that you will have to reclaim to get into the proper inventory slot to spend. Also, some, like the Radiant and Ebon Crystals are treated differently. From what I've read on the forums, the Dev's would like to change that, but may be buried to much in code to ever change.

Anyway, make sure you have the Remnants on the character you want to spend them, go to the Alt Currency tab, and hit reclaim all ... you should be good to go.
  3. Arsnik New Member

That worked! Thank you so much for your help!!