Remaking EQ in EQ 2's engine?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gyurika Godofwar, Apr 23, 2020.

1. SmoochyOfWolfington Augur

P99 uses retail copies that can no longer be bought, unless something changed, so DBG are not gaining a profit from it and instead people are having to go to extremes to acquire a less than legit version of it.

And have you been to Wing House? I've seen strippers with more clothing then them! o_O All joking a side, I am not sure how you could sue Wing House and expect to win, just because they happened to sell hot wings and also had scantily clad waitresses and had sports playing on the TVs. Every bar would sue every other bar if that was the base requirement. ^^!

It's funny you mentioned the wood elves and their tree houses, as when I started to play EQ again and were forced into Crescent Reach, I noticed the tree houses with elevators that the dragons resided in. I was like wait a minute... o_O
  2. Vumad Cape Wearer

You missed almost every point I was making.
  3. Warpeace Augur

I'm all for a remake of EQ. But why bother to propose they use an already outdated engine? Go with a current one that can greatly improve performance and give them new development options.