<Relentless Insomnia> A Coirnav TLP Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Coirnav, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Coirnav Augur

Coirnav is steam rolling Velious content, with Luclin just around the corner!

There has never been a better time to lay down the swords and retire from Phinny in favor of a fresh start. Phinny was a good time, with lots of memories I will never forget, but it has once again reached the point of being a struggle to keep going, like Fippy started to around this same time.

Coirnav is stress free raiding with Euro, EST, PST, and Aussie/Asian guilds raiding around the clock over here with healthy sized raid forces. There is something for everyone on Coirnav!

You can check us out specifically at www.RelentlessInsomnia.com
  2. Ohfuggle Elder

Looking for clerics, wizards, rangers and rogues. Any exceptional players encouraged to apply!

Apply today at www.RelentlessInsomnia.com and get in, get geared and get ready for luclin!
  3. Ohfuggle Elder

Bump for the top open bid (no bs) guild on Coirnav! You'd be surprised at how easy it is to join us, get caught up, and experience top end raids and loot.

Any and all exceptional players, or even new ones who would like to learn the game from a raiding perspective are encouraged to apply.

We value a work, life, game balance and regularly schedule nights off / early nights to ensure our players can maintain their social lives as well.

Some of our ridiculous velious stats:

12 Gharn's Rock's
    19 Sal'Varare's Robes
    8+ Ancient Lcea's
    44 King Tormax Head's
    38 Dain Head's
    59 Yeli Head's
    34 Rings of Destruction
    22 Golden Leaf Earrings
    Over 60 Doze Items Completed.

Those numbers are just the tip of the loot iceberg.

We plan on continuing the same numbers in Luclin. Apply today at https://relentlessinsomnia.com/
  4. Gronns Lorekeeper

Bump come get ready for Planes of Power!
  5. Coirnav Augur

I am ready for POP.... can I have it plz?
  6. Coirnav Augur

[IMG]
    Now Recruiting for The Planes of Power!

Join us on Discord : CLICK HERE

After joining discord you can ask to speak to one of our Recruitment Officers - Shubarb, Sinnea, or Vicious for more information. Apply on our Website at: