Refurbished Puppet

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Filatal, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Filatal Augur

Does this really do nothing but feign death?

Quest is pretty easy, so didn't expect much, but was hoping it might be worth considering replacing an existing familiar. Can't even place it at the hacienda.

I'm no expert at the spell raw data, but I'm not seeing any effect at all.
  2. Riou EQResource

That is all atm yes
  3. iniari-TR Augur

the resplendent rose in the upper garden of resplendent tower is 99% impossible to find.
    it appears as a very small red dot in the middle of a bush.
    the only way i found it was with gamma turned way down and alot of luck.
  4. Drewie Augur

I put 2 screenshots of Resplendent Rose on Zam so you can see what it looks like on the floor. I did not have to change any gamma settings but still it's not very easy to see since it's mostly green on green. This is the close shot :

[IMG]
  5. Falos Augur

Nice to see lots of other people discover this quest and finish it over the last week or two. The reward is kinda just a gimmicky toy nothing super amazing but it's one of those semi old school style quests. It's kind of like a fusion of Dzarn's old school housing style quests with a modern flair to it.

Nice work, Ellyra.
  6. Qbert Gallifreyan

I have spent countless hours to no avail. I don't mind it being hard to find, but I got a real chuckle from my petition. I just asked someone to make sure it was visible/attainable so that I'm not wasting my time looking, and the response was to look for it, but if I couldn't find it to provide the location of the item . . . huh?
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You get to watch a Halfling die over and over and over. What more could you want?