Red Dragon Scales aug needs to be cursor loot

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kelefane, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Explicit Augur

I'll let you know when my guild starts raiding at 10am CST so you can feel cool for pretending that I'm raid-dodging to post here.

Any more ridiculous comparisons while you're at it? You must really love all that slippery-slope talk
  2. boukk_sebilis Augur

Took us about 2h on average the first year too, sometime 1h45 when we were fast about it.
  3. AliveTank. Journeyman

Meanwhile you re the only one in your guild spamming this useless thread, no one expect free hand out other than the usual few like you spamming this thread, where are your other raidmate? yeah raiding and just playing the game the way it s meant to instead of throwing a temper tantrum like a kid on this same thread because it isn't given the same toy as its raid mates.
  4. Imrahil Augur

Spoken like a) not a tank b) a bad tank.

You can pick.
    Axxius, Bauer, Vmas and 2 others like this.
  5. Explicit Augur

You seem to have a keen interest in this despite it being a "useless thread". I mean, you did make an account just to troll it (and you're accusing me of spam...teeheehee).

I've laid out my case for the task reward in a reasonable fashion, all you've done is personally attack anyone who disagrees with your opinion -- sure sounds childish to me.
  6. wingz-83 Augur

Few points:
    - If this aug is going to make or break you as a tank. I'd say there are bigger issues about.

-A LOT of whining in this thread, welcome to what the group game has been since HoT. There is no currency to buy the item you're after even if the item doesn't drop. You just gotta keep trying till it drops and if it doesn't drop in the limited time content..then guess what. You don't get the item, at least now there's some semblance of equality between the raid and group game.

- Seems a lot of raiders are used to getting their way and now that they are not....well..they don't like it.

-Now you got something to spend DKP on, all I've been reading lately is how the raid gear from tier to tier isn't an upgrade hardly at all so now you can use that DKP you've been building.

-Raiders have had currency since TBS and now there's an rare item that they have to compete for that can't simply just be bought with currency..oh noz! People got so used to getting whatever they wanted where even if what they wanted didn't drop they could just eventually buy it or it's given away to everyone like ToFS.

-Finally, I fully expect the devs to cave to the raider requests for everyone to get the aug. It would actually be surprising if they did not.
  7. AliveTank. Journeyman

If reasonable to you mean throwing a temper tantrum and saying everyone should get it because i don't have enough dkps omgs1!!1!
    Sure :)
    As I said, your guildmate are raiding, meanwhile you re just here whining, you re a minority the devs unfortunatly have to deal with and ignore daily.
  8. AliveTank. Journeyman

Don't put all raider in the same bag, these people (it s like 5/6 people spamming here) are an extreme minority and will post whines every time they re not guaranteed something, most people actually just raid , compete and enjoy the game.
    It s not gonna make any difference in the way they perform wether they get the aug or not, but they just cannot stand people that pay a lot of their time can get it and they cannot, it s just plain and pure jealousy.
    The event was supposed to end in 1 week, so it's too late to make it rewarded to all without screwing all the people that actually played the game the way the dev intended in the first place without screwing them.

If the devs were to cave to the 5/6 whiner it would be a very sad day.
  9. Explicit Augur

Thanks for the laughs there, guy. Like I said, I'll let you know when we start raiding at 10am on a Sunday.

Must be tough rattling all those sabers behind your anonymous account.
    Imrahil likes this.
  10. Insaneox Augur

I'm willing to drop all my dkp when drops and will still with magelo updated come on in support of change in the augment drop. I never said had to be achievement even just second chest so atleast one per attempt.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

The worse part is, if you DON'T receive the aug in the chest, the rest of the loot is absolute crap. We had gloves + 2 bags + some other mundane item last run. 24-slot bags oh joy!!!11
  12. grrrrrrrf Elder

I d be happy to snatch some bags :p
    As someone said, aug on beta appear to have its 8 CV changed for 8SD, guess caster will be happy about that.
  13. grrrrrrrf Elder

The first year it took us between 2h and 2h30, so that s pretty accurate.
  14. grrrrrrrf Elder

Yeah that s akin to the guy saying ,If I was rich I would spread the wealth around!
    Doesn't cost him anything saying this because he ll never be rich anyway.
    You re just full of it dude.
  15. Vmas Elder

But but you will miss the dkp when another head drop!
  16. Insaneox Augur

If one ever drops tbh I want augment yet as many say won't really make or break my game play. Shrug sad way its currently being rewarded. Just hope RNG gets better.
  17. Makavien Augur

Hopefully with the expansion there is a better one with the same ac value at least with dex stam and agility for tanks since there really is no choice beyond the highest ac in the shield slot.
  18. grrrrrrrf Elder

at worse the event will be there again next year.
  19. Cicelee Augur

It is nice that the clairvoyance is being changed to spell damage to make it more meaningful for casters. Having said that, this aug will not make or break your character. Just like a raider with 16% over haste is not going to be a failure if s/he does not get the 17% over haste cloak available for a limited time... a tank who does not get this 50 AC shield aug will not be a failure.

Not everyone can have every chase item in the game. If Nagafen aug does get changed to cursor loot, then yay my magician will use it. If it stays as is, then yay my magician will not have it (due to average/ below average DKP) and I will continue to play EQ.

Some of you guys act like you are going to /rage quit if you don't get cursor loot aug. Far bigger issues going on IMHO if that is the case...
  20. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

And meanwhile the same people are still whining about the same thing. I wonder if it will bet up to 50 pages.