Recruit quests rewards

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hegsheoshed, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Hegsheoshed Augur

Some of the recruit quests seem to be haiving the wires crossed. I get to spell haiving because of haiving Turk blood. Anyway neverminding my laziness at correcting that spelling the recruitment quests for travelers, fighters and workers are rewarding 5 for a critical success and 7 for a regular success. Not sure how consistent it is for all of them and I enjoy getting either or but it seems odd.

May Group X forgive me for playing up the middle eastern pronunciations for a laugh with my typos but I am allowed to.
  2. Hegsheoshed Augur

Just had a recruit workers finish with a critical success and got 7 so that one doesn't seem to be mixed up unless it's supposed to be more.
  3. Duder Augur

This question is not relevant to your issue. What is the correct pronunciation of your name? Heg-she-oh-shed, heg-she-oshed, hegs-heo-shed, heg-she(silent o)-shed, heg-show-shed, heg-shows-hed, inquiring minds must know.
  4. Hegsheoshed Augur

He G she o she d
    Duder likes this.
  5. Duder Augur

/mind blown
  6. Hegsheoshed Augur

It may have been a long time since you or others may or may not have read the first Tarzan book. It is from the chapter The God of Tarzan, which has also been reprinted in Mother was a lovely Beast, an anthology of feral child stories by other writers edited by Philip Jose Farmer. It is worth looking for along with his other 'Tarzan' books, A Feast Unknown, Lord of the Trees and The Mad Goblin.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

I did get 5 from a critical success as well . . . but one of the three sacrifices decided to stick around and was not dismissed, so all in all that's a nice bonus (got 5 for giving 2, instead of getting 7 for giving 3).
  8. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

No,

The 36 hour level 1 recruit tasks give 5 commons. The 48 hour level 1 recruit tasks give 7 commons. It's been that way from the start.

We're still not getting anything for a critical success on the level 1 recruit tasks … just 5 or 7 depending upon length of quest.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Hegsheoshed Augur

Thanks for the clarification on the difference in rewards between 36 and 48 hour recruit tasks. Once they are done and the reward has been claimed there is no way to go back and see what the specifics are. Nice to know that I am still missing out on more agents then!