Recruit A Friend Program

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lisandra, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Lisandra Augur

For anyone returning from a 6 month break or starting new accounts you can use this link to get rewards for yourself & if you spend $10 in some way we'll both get rewards from that.

https://recruit.soe.com/recruit/smlanding.action?iId=YJLBG8H9S2W4K1NTTKNX&gamecode=EQ

If you need any help feel free to PM me here or hit me up in game either Firiona.Lisandra or Test.Lisandrae with a tell or in game email. If you play on either of those servers I can also help you out in game outside of raiding (6 pm CDT to 10 pm CDT Monday - Thursday)
  2. Fendy Augur

3. Lisandra Augur

I only need 5 more recruits myself & probably won't do this for a 4th account (already maxed 2 accounts & on 20/25 for this one). But it's still nice even if people don't wind up spending the $10.
  4. bleeeet New Member

What happens if I spend the $10? I must be missing where the reward explanations are :eek:
  5. Lisandra Augur

You get a 2nd reward & I get a reward if you spend $10 in any way.
  6. bleeet New Member

Do we know what the second reward is? I'd be curious to know. Also will we get the reward if I simply subscribe for the 14.99 ? or is it only when buying coins for the shop?
  7. Lisandra Augur

The second reward is your choice of either 500 station cash, an exp pot or a loyalty token for 250 loyalty unless it's been changed since the last time. They had RAF on a 4.5 month hiatus I guess you'd call it after they launched all access. The site was down & inaccessible for 4.5 months then suddenly one day it was back with no noticeable changes & they still say the program is in beta but it's been around for a year or so now.
  8. iamgreatness New Member

I havent played in over 10 months and it says im unelligable...
  9. Lisandra Augur

Sadly it counts logging in anywhere. I wish it was smarter & wouldn't count logging in to sites because that's really silly. You can make a new account if you want but they generally won't flag you for it now that you've logged in somewhere. Just a poorly thought out aspect of the program in my opinion. You can try petitioning & seeing if they'll help you but you may not get a response until Monday.