Reckless Ascension - Bristlebane

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Robnie, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Cacophonye New Member

From RA's Home page
    I think all raiding guilds can agree that this has been an incredibly long year of Arx Mentis. Someone said it will be 53 weeks of TDS by the time TBM (is this what we're calling it?) launches...whew!

But, with 53 weeks of one expansion comes a LOT of gear, a LOT of Arx Mentis Ornamentations, and clearing 7 events in roughly 2.5 hours. If we were the type of people who shunned alt loot, this number would be considerably lower, but who DOESN'T want mains and alts in full TDS gear?

To help us prep for the expansion, and the fight to move up from our #7 Serverwide spot comes this gem of motivation and amusement during this final push through the last weeks of The Darkened Sea!!

Courtesy of Mr. Vivamort the Gingerbread Man
    Please ENJOY!

Vivamort is the one with DMF on if you couldn't pick out the necromancer from the other dancers! lol
    Karthos, Yimin, Jhenna_BB and 2 others like this.
  2. Mayfaire Augur

RA needs some Shammy lovin'! Contact any officer if you'd like to jam with us. :)
    Jhenna_BB and Silv like this.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

^

Real life has taken some solid Shaman from us this summer. Please come help ease the burden on poor Jaz :)
  4. Garramac Journeyman

so your closed for beastlords ? i moved to Bb a while back joined a huild think if remember was called Soi something like that and 3 weeks after moving they folded cost me a lot to transfer - how stable are the raid guilds on bb ?
  5. Robnie Augur

We have room for a beastlord if you can parse. SI was a 15 year old guild, hard to get more stable then that. RA is fairly new (2 years in 2 days) and FU/ROV are more or less 13+ years old
  6. Bigstomp Augur

I won't say which guild you'll end up with, but coming to BB, there are multiple options. Most of SoI ended up with RoV, but, RA and FWO and CoL are all options.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  7. Robnie Augur

Beta going live soon!

Still looking for a cleric, a shaman or 2, and an enchanter primarily.

Open to other classes as well
  8. Mayfaire Augur

9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Mayfaire promised punch and pie I heard? And a free hat? =D
    Mayfaire likes this.
  10. Yimin Augur

I did enjoy my time in RA , I would say this is a great guild :)

Yimin
  11. Robnie Augur

Recruitment is still open - having a blast in beta!

Primarily want melee dps, shamans, enchanter. Other classes open as well!
  12. Robnie Augur

10 days until expansion launch!

RA is mainly looking for 1 rogue, 1 beastlord, 1 cleric, 1 shaman, and 1 enchanter.

Other classes feel free to apply as well.

Now's the perfect time join a highly ranked, fun raiding guild! If you're looking to advance your character beyond what your guild can give your or just not having fun where you are. I highly suggest you give us a shot, even if you're just looking to start raiding.
  13. Mayfaire Augur

WHAT?!?! New expansion drops Wed!!!! Eeeeeeep~!!! :D

Join RA and take down TBM with us!
  14. Robnie Augur

Life 1/2 and Decay 1 down in the first night we raided! If only Decay 2 wasn't broken :( \

Still accepting applicants.

Primary needs are 1 Enchanter,1 Bard 1 Shaman, 1 Mage, 1 Cleric, and 1 Wizard.
  15. Mayfaire Augur

RA took out Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay last night. We are still looking to fill out a few raid slots. Check out our website, apply and join a winning team! :)
  16. Mayfaire Augur

LOCKOUT! :cool:

RA will be jumping into TBM T2 raids this coming week. Join the fun! :D
    Quuq likes this.
  17. Karthos Augur

The first two t2 raids down (Emollious and Grannus) down the same day we walked into them for the first time. This is how we keep up with the other guilds while only raiding 3 days a week. Tue/Thur/Sun

We can still use some more peoples to join in on the fun.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  18. Mayfaire Augur

RA has all of TBM T1 and T2 down. Like Karthos said, we're doing it on a strictly 3-day a week schedule (Sun/Tue/Thur @ 7:30 est). We are still recruiting certain classes, check the website. :)
    Quuq likes this.
  19. Karthos Augur

Yep. Can't wait for the T3 raids. And actually we're 1 day a week for the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). Come join us and get to see your family during the week/holidays.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  20. Klak Augur

If I had an alt shm I would