Reckless Ascension - Bristlebane

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Robnie, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Robnie Augur

Reckless Ascension is a highly ranked raiding guild on the Bristlebane server.

We have all content cleared and farmed on a weekly basis.

We operate on a merit-based loot council that awards loot based on various factors including, but not limited to; RA, size of upgrade, need of upgraded, raid need, class, and skill.

We raid Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:30-12 eastern. We currently do not raid on Thursdays due to farm mode. However if you apply you will be expected to raid Thursday when new content hits. We require the use of Ventrillo during raid time and highly promote the use of gina, or other various trigger tools. We also highly encourage GamParse or other parsing programs.

Bard: Medium
    Beastlord: Low
    Berserker: Low
    Cleric: Low
    Druid: Closed
    Enchanter: Low
    Magician: Medium
    Monk: Closed
    Necromancer: Closed
    Paladin: Low
    Ranger: Closed
    Rogue: Low
    Shadow Knight:Closed
    Shaman: Low
    Warrior: Closed
    Wizard: Medium

We require at least 70% attendance of all raiders, more is preferred. A large portion of our raid force is 90%+, as such we run with little to no bench. I would prefer to raid with the same 50 people weekly then raid with 70 and 20 of them varying from day to day.

I am not necessarily looking for fully geared max raiders, I am however looking for dedication, willingness to learn, and most importantly adaptability in my raiders. You will be expected to be able to adjust on the fly depending on event mechanics.

Please be level 105 before contacting one of us, if you are a returning raider with verifiable background (IE a raider of a higher end guild such as Club Fu, Triality, Pandemonium, Ancient Dawn, etc) we may be willing to make an exception, but you will be expected to hit 105 asap.

If you are interested in applying you must register and be accepted on our forums http://www.recklessascension.org/

If you are looking to contact one of us to talk about applying you can reach us at bristle.ranbas, bristle.robnie, or bristle.kelliene via ;tell or eq email. If none of us are on feel free to send a tell to any member on and generally they can contact me.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  2. Robnie Augur

Bump, come play with us!
  3. Robnie Augur

Really looking for some dps and an Enchanter or 2.
  4. Voids New Member

Yes please, some DPS and some Chanters!! I am tired of loot going to alts!!!!
    Mayfaire likes this.
  5. Mayfaire Augur

Exactly. You know you need to add some new folks when a TDS Raid BP goes to an alt. :eek:

Come join Reckless y'all. We serve punch and pie at every raid, and there's even a free hat.

[IMG]
    Sheex likes this.
  6. Naugrin Augur

/em begins casting Summon Chanter Rk. III.
    /em taps his foot impatiently.
    Mayfaire and Enkel like this.
  7. Voids New Member

Feel free to send a ;tell bristle.voids if Robnie, Kelliene, or Ranbas are not online and I will inform them you are ready to talk about joining a Top Ten Guild farming Arx.
  8. Naugrin Augur

Shameless Iwantachanter bump.
    Silv likes this.
  9. Robnie Augur

Still farming ARX and powar weekly.

Primarily looking for chanter/shaman/bards and dps! Any and all dps feel free to contact us/apply.
  10. Karthos Augur

The best little raid guild in EQ. We are looking for good raiders or those that have a desire to become a good raider. We have plenty of open slots. Why be a benchwarmer when you can be a contributor to the success of one of the best raid guilds in the game?
  11. Mayfaire Augur

We took out Plane of War raid last night with 37 real people and 3 alts. We have been clearing all 7 Arx raids on Sundays with 40-45 ppl. Our alts are loving all of the nice purty raid gear, but we'd really rather be giving it to new members. :) Apply today!

Oh, and we're all pretty nice folks to hang out with, too. :cool:
  12. wolfganger New Member

BUMP^^^

Beastlord: High
    Cleric: Low
    Druid: Low
    Enchanter: High
    Ranger: Low
    Rogue: Medium
    Shadow Knight: Closed
    Shaman: High
    Wizard: High
  13. Yimin Augur

Cong on 37 people taking down PoW .

Yimin
  14. Robnie Augur

Beastlord: Closed
    Cleric: High
    Druid: Low
    Enchanter: Low
    Ranger: Closed
    Rogue: Low
    Shadow Knight: Closed
    Shaman: High
    Wizard: Medium

I very much want another cleric/shaman or 2.

Other classes feel free to contact us!
  15. Ranbas New Member

NEW EXPANSION NEW EXPANSION! We have some open spots, and are looking to move up from our #7 serverwide spot. Send a tell to Robnie, Ranbas, Kelliene, Lichulil, or Poisonwaters for more information!!
  16. Runzwith Apprentice

What? Yeah!!!
  17. Yimin Augur

This guild is awesome don't forget I told you so when you join it .....
  18. Robnie Augur

Also looking for one EXTREMELY SOLID warrior to solidify our tank lineup.

Gear do not matter as much as skill, I can gear a tank in a month but I can't make you not suck. Come ready and willing to step your game up if you're not where you need to be.

Due to our loot council and the way we gear tanks you are expected to be best of the best in the guild. I have no patience for a lazy/bad/overall horrible tank.
  19. Yimin Augur

Send a tell to Robnie, Ranbas, Kelliene, Lichulil, or Poisonwaters for more information ...You will be glad you did , this guild is awesome and not just loading with skill but very helpful and friendly ....
  20. Mayfaire Augur

RA is still recruiting some spots. Join us now before the new expansion hits! :cool: