Reckless Ascension - Bristlebane

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ranbas, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Ranbas New Member

Celebrating our 6 month anniversary by taking down Dead Hills #1!!

We still have a few spots left to fill our raids (I think), so send Robnie an in-game message or tell if you want to be a part of the fun!! Ranbas, Kelliene, or any of our members can also be contacted for information, or check our our site here.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  2. Robnie Augur

Would not be opposed to some melee dps.
  3. Robnie Augur

PS WK 2 down.
  4. Robnie Augur

I should learn to wait to post updates, we just 1 shotted bixe 1!

Recruiting is still open, feel free to send me a tell at bristle.robnie, or bristle.kelliene, or bristle.ranbas
  5. Treeshade New Member

Are you sure it's a raid and not farming guild? Last month or so all i've seen in T1 VoA and RoF zones was RA members farming named. Not a good way to win people over.
  6. Robnie Augur

Raiders can't exp and farm either?

Also you may be thinking of Rebellious Ascension.
  7. Treeshade New Member

Which guild does Trailblaze belong to? There's a bunch and it's not from the other guilds.
  8. Elricvonclief Augur

Congrats RA!

Treeshade, yes Reckless Ascension is a raiding guild. I've many friends over there, and it's impressive to start a new raiding guild in modern EQ.

So congrats again!
    drkoli and Axem the Great like this.
  9. Axem the Great Journeyman

This past week has been pretty much been "Put CotF on farm" week for Reckless Ascension with a little bit of t3/t4 rof sprinkled in.

Sunday was WK2 and Bixie 1 (one shot)

Tuesday was Neriak 1 (one shot) and Dead Hills 2 (one shot)

Thursday was Neriak 2 (should have been one shot!)

The only thing we haven't beat (or tried) was Bixie 2 simply because we ran out of time. Hoping to have everything down by this Sunday so we can come play with the big boys in Tower of Rot next week!

We still have several open classes, and are looking for more friends to hang out with. Would love a little more melee DPS, and another enchanter or two wouldn't hurt, but we have multiple openings available.

RECKLESS ASCENSION is interested in hearing from YOU!
  10. Axem the Great Journeyman

And Bixie 2 down! Reckless Ascension is officially current!

From group gear in January through RoF and CotF T1 by mid May. Way to go guys! See y'all in T2!

See HERE for open classes! We're starting to fill raids finally!
  11. Karthos Augur

Recruiting has opened wide for DPS classes. Go take a look at the link above. We are doing well but need a few more to help us make the move into CotF T2. Come join us for some fun.
  12. Robnie Augur

Another message from Bristlebane's(And probably EQ's) NEWEST end game raiding guild, recruitment open for many classes (we pretty much just don't say no to good players) as we believe the skill and dedication of the player brings more then the class.

We are looking for a few more people to join our ranks weather you have never raided before, a returning raider, or have been end game raiding for 15 years we are a mix of all kinds of raiders.

Could really use some bers/rangers/rogues, also very interested in another enchanter or 2.

PS: For any dps interested, WE HAVE BARDS <3
  13. Mintalie Augur

Congrats, guys. Keep up the nice work.
  14. Elricvonclief Augur

Congrats, RA!
  15. Robnie Augur

Our melee dps is back up to a strong spot, now we're looking for some caster dps, necro/wizard/mage, still looking for an enchanter but really no class is closed if you think you are a solid player.

PS: We now have 5 active bards! Calling all dps!
  16. Robnie Augur

Recruitment is now open again.

High Need = Wizards, Enchanters, Paladins, Beastlords
    Med Need = Mages, Bards, Clerics, Shamans
    Everything else is low need.

Come join RA now in preparation for the next expansion!

Newest tiered raiding guild on bristlebane still has room! And the best thing is you are nearly guaranteed raid spots!
  17. Jadenpain Scholar

Care-full strut you have too many bards we may have to steal one form you!!! haha~
  18. Robnie Augur

As I recall you already did!

/mourn Foshiizle
  19. trailblaze New Member

I'm not allowed to farm named for spells for my alts? =(
  20. Robnie Augur

The Journey Home has been cleared! A bit behind on this but still done no less! It has taken us 252 days from our first raid day, to clear all of NToV, RoF T1-T4, and CoTF T1-2. In less then a year of raiding we are completley caught up and read to hit our first expansion release up to date and ready to go!

Still recruiting, especially need wizards/enchanters/bards.
    trailblaze likes this.