Reaver's Bargain

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Deadjester, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Deadjester New Member

Looking for this to get changed to read what it actually does and for a Dev to tell me when i wont run out of endurance using this, because as it stands now even at full endurance and getting a lucky hit in with Thought Touch to get the 40% ish extra endurance you will run out of endurance and lose all mana every time in a max time of 130 Seconds. this happens because endurance is lost at about 1% endurance a second with full CotF raid gear. I would like to point out that nothing to date in this game uses 6% endurance a tick to maintain it, if this was brought down to 3% endurance or about 2250 endurance a tick its viability would make it more than a one off for SK's tanking. Any other SKs out there have any input i would love to here about it.

Deadjester 105 SK Cazic-Thule
  2. p2aa Augur

Here is my input : that's the price you pay for having the best defensive disc of all the game, so 50 % mitigation for how long on a hard hitting raid boss ? I have read somewhere around 45 sec or so against a 70 k hit raid boss. The fact that the % is better than the best mitigation % disc of your parent class is yet not right (yes it's a rune stuff, but parses showed a 50% reduction in the hit dmg at the end). It would be interesting to know how long this disc last for arx raid geared SK against big bad Bosses.
    Thanks god we still have an edge overall on SK in MT Raid Bosses, but really i find it hard to cry about the penalties attached to this groundbreaking new tool, and I find that Devs have been way more generous with you on this.
  3. Ravengloome Augur

It lasts a max of 2 minutes? Sounds pretty damn fair to me. Its supposed to be a last ditch effort ability, hence it is intended to be a one off ability to begin with.

I mean its called Reaver's Bargain, not Reaver's Really Nice Deal.
    Warpeace likes this.
  4. Brohg Augur

Heck of a deal at almost any cost. Really powerful. Big departure from the freeroll of rotating discs SK have had, though, it's true.
  5. Drakang Augur

Yep. Use it when all else is gones. Save Thought Leach for after its gone and another tank takes over or you are rezzed.
  6. josh Augur

I'm a paladin so i don't have it to test it but i was wondering if you could get it to fade as a result of damage taken. it has a 1.5 million damage cap if i remember right so if you used it without any other discs, it would still probably absorb enough damage to keep you alive but you might be able to get it to fade before it drains all your endurance and mana. might not work but just a thought.