-Reapers of Time- (Mangler) Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Strickin, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Strickin New Member

Reapers of Time is a guild based on family-style guild rules that wants you as an individual to feel as if they are contributing to the guild and are receiving rewards that aren't based off how short or long your play time is.

For those reasons we are a non zerg style raid guild, often only raiding with 20-30 members at a time with our current goals being Kunark Dragons and beyond. We also do not use DKP, and instead use a Need before Greed loot roll because not everyone is able to make every raid and we want everyone to have an equal chance at loot (though some pieces like final parts of epics may use loot council depending on the situation and taking different aspects into consideration)

Our raid days/times are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with a 5pm PST/8pm EST start time.

We are currently recruiting all classes, but below is a list of most needed/wanted.

Bard - High
    Cleric - Medium
    Druid - High
    Enchanter - Medium
    Magician - High
    Necromancer - Medium
    Paladin - High
    Ranger - High
    Rogue - High
    Shadowknight - High
    Shaman - Medium
    Warrior - Low
    Wizard - High

Please message any member in-game to ask for a recruiter, or send a tell to the following:

Richardheat
    Tachja
    Goku
    Ishbu
    Redhorn
    Wynter
    Runord
  2. Domiscanos New Member

I know this is an old post but are you guys still recruiting? I am a returning player and have been watching all the videos of your guild on YouTube and it gave me the urge to hit up mangler for some fun.