Realm of Insanity raids on Twitch!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Qulas, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Qulas Augur

Hello Everquest!

Tonight and every other raid night for the foreseeable future Realm of Insanity will be streaming raids on Twitch for everyone to enjoy. We usually raid on Sundays, the Twitch channel will tell you when our next scheduled raid will be.

We will have multiple people streaming throughout the year, including officers, members, and even myself!

Want to see how we handle an event? Come see it first hand!

Looking forward to seeing everyone over on Twitch!

You can view our stream at twitch.tv/ROIguild
  2. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

Watch, learn, and raid successfully so they can justify making more raids in the future?
  3. Dr Dice Elder

Seeing RoI raids first hand... it is amazing how fast you guys kill stuff.
  4. Sottovoce New Member

i'd like to thank everyone that joined us on twitch tonight, we're sorry for the shoddy start but we cleaned it up towards the end of the night.

hope to see everyone next sunday!
    Romance likes this.
  5. Ratbo Peep Augur

Even yourself? Are you normally "twitch challenged" ?? :D
    Do me a favor and stream Xilous Prime. Seems we spend more time killing maggots than DPSing the boss. :)
    -Rat
  6. Romance Augur

I thought it was a great idea, it was nice to log in and see what you guys were up to. Can't wait to get back into town next week :)

Focus up! Kappa
    Bahdah and Esero like this.
  7. Aghinem Augur

From what I understand - twitch is like the gamer's version of YouTube; and like YouTube - if you get enough subscribers - you will eventually start profiteering from ads. If and when it comes to that, how do you all intend to split those profits among all the active participants of that channel?
  8. Iila Augur

It takes a lot more than 100 viewers for 3 hours a week for that to come up

But our 110 or whatever viewers was more than I've seen in any other EQ stream advertised on here.
  9. Delbaeth Elder

Sotto has a nice UI.

A hoot to see the old addiction and hear so many familiar voices.
  10. Riou EQResource

Repeat it on 2 other sets of alts for 3 days a week at least and they might consider it :p
  11. Vlerg Augur

it's amazing how easy those raids appears to be when adds die within few seconds!

Also, you clearly need more wizards.... 4 melee group? pff.
    Zentara likes this.
  12. Axxius Augur

6 warriors, 6 paladins and a bard in every dps group... Damn! I guess we should tell our SK's to piss off and recruit more real tanks. :oops:

'Want DA?' -- 'Not this week'

Thank you, that made my night. :)
    lagkills likes this.
  13. Bengalee New Member

6 Warriors, 5 Paladins, and Denyu, King of ShadowKnights. Seems a bit paladin heavy, but paladins can double as healers or back up healers if priest turnout is light for some reason. Also, splash OP.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  14. jeskola pheerie

I haven't watched a game stream since the Quake 2 days, but I do watch South Park. Is there a pewdiepie in roi?
    Silv likes this.
  15. Ratbo Peep Augur

Seriously.
    Now that we're all 105 and the maggots are light blue;
    How many Rangers/DPS needed to kill one dead before the mosquito morph?
    Don't need a real tank to tank the maggots.....
    -Rat
  16. SaderakhBertox Augur

Well one option is "none".

I'm glad to read there's more presence on twitch. I wouldn't be able to un-see the raids so while I won't be a viewer, I appreciate that one or more people are taking the time to broadcast more Everquest game-play.

SOE employees (not officially representing SOE, just personally) usually broadcast LoL or WoW lately =/
  17. Riou EQResource

It's because EQ isn't that fun to watch tbh :p
    Genoane, Romance, Axxius and 3 others like this.
  18. Kravitz Augur

Lol yep, watching vs playing EQ is totally different. Watching EQ streamed is boring. Nothing like watching Starcraft 2 matches or Dota 2 matches.

Now those end of expansion videos, or those 3-5 min raid bosses videos that people do from time to time, with music that flows with the movement of your avatar, those I actually like watching.
    Riou likes this.
  19. Wando New Member

They should of put healers and such up on the second floor, am I right Axx :)
  20. Ozni Elder

Seeing how other people play is infinitely more interesting to me than short compilation videos from the early 2000s set to nu-metal music.

I won't sit there and watch for hours, but I'll usually check out any live (that is, non-) EQ streams I see happening, if only because they're such a minority of EQ streams going on at any moment, unfortunately.
    Riou likes this.