Really starting to think about returning to Hint on bard

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by ptah, Nov 28, 2019.

1. ptah Augur

As the title claims, I starting to daydream of returning to Hint on my raid bard. Of course I set a master equation of implied dps returning over more insults vs meele stuff. ** Not saying one is better than other atm.. but my dream of dreams is dreaming about mana once again.

So what I written on white board atm, is melody of
    Insultx (non push)
    Tasphy whatever the spelling is (push)
    Aria 1 song
    Insultx
    Tasphy
    TBL dicho 6
    Insultx
    tasphy
    support song support to my group (Haste,suffering, or caster)

So it looks like
    nuke
    nuke
    support
    nuke
    nuke
    support
    nuke
    nuke
    support
    nuke
    nuke
    support
    nuke
    nuke
    support
    **room for longer term regen/rune

Now the will drain my mana as an extend burn for as long as i I can. With events averaging 20 mins.. that is goal.. prob not going to happen.

Use of Mod Rods, Rally, potions, maybe pings potion if land a supply. Once a week staunch.. etc; Retest if Acrane Glyph is still working for us.

This all an adjust to Tune Stuck in my head passive.. and Bb retrigger the double nuke mana drain in different post. If it turns out not be a net gain for Duration im happy with.. I will toss it out.. and redo the Silly Hdex I was talked into.

Raid dps>Group>Bard personal Dps are all important and Syerngies are the best.. if I compound that idea with more bard allaince trigger I have chance at peaceful smiles.

Gear is finally catching up.. so Hsta feels less important; Hdex is nice.. but I always want more mana and mana regen; with bard caps kinda low.. im dreaming of Hint once again to do what I feel is my class core.. max Synergy for a given duration to help teammates.

More math, more testing, more adjustments.. more barding.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

I wouldnt go that far to prefer int, but when weighing augs I do value int equally with agility and strength. And ac, point for point.