really, a queue on mangler?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by taliefer, Jun 5, 2019.

1. taliefer Augur

i thought we were past this dumb stuff~ 20 minute wait and counting to get on
  2. wagz Casual - Innoruuk origin

Yup, and once again the timer keeps growing.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

[IMG]
    Aegir likes this.
  4. Iyacc Augur

all the people who didn't want to do Classic or who didn't want to do 3 months of it, are back now for a few weeks til they get bored of Kunark. We had the same cycle on Agnarr - every expansion drop, twice as many people logged in for a while.
  5. bloodbeard Elder

Maybe they have a mole! How else can this crap be so crapped up other than hacksss? haha
  6. bloodbeard Elder

Yes. I forgot it was Kunark time. It's still ridiculous though.
  7. Thalliius Augur

waiting in line to play in Kunark... lol!
  8. urbanbo70 Elder

It could be worse, you could be logging into a couple hundred people total.
  9. Brunlin Augur

The server has a que when its full. Mangler is obviously most popular tlp to date. Most of us in my guild knew there would be a que during prime-time after Kunark lauched. I wouldnt complain about a server success, besides the wait is not very long.
  10. Elemenopi Augur

If we are calling this "server success" then where are the resources going? Not to overflow hardware, thats for sure.
  11. Ceffener Augur

What dollar amount would you spend on increases capacity for 2-3 hours for a couple expansion launch days?
    andross77 likes this.
  12. Elemenopi Augur

Apparently since they are already bragging about making more money on this TLP than any other, as well as people calling it "server success" here, we shouldnt have to spend any more than we already do. This is of course assuming anything other than pocketing the extra money is being done with it.

Bragging about the success of this TLP, then using the "not enough resources" excuse on multiple issues, really isnt a good look.
    andross77 likes this.