Rathe RAID Guilds Frayed Knot, SV, TSM, Phoenix Risen

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by maxwell, Feb 15, 2019.

1. maxwell Lorekeeper

I miss the open raids that was part of EQ. Some of us belong to family guilds that cannot get into new zones because of flagging issues. Can some of the Bigger guilds like Scarlet Vengeance, Frayed Knot, Phoenix Rising and The Silent Minority have at least 1 day a week of open raids so other people can experience some of the new content, and get gear as well. This can also help the raid guilds to flag their ALTs as well.

I and most of my guild have tried for a month to do 1 smoke trial without success that is one example, I have bought the new expansion but cannot go into it.

I am hoping that if 1 guild starts back doing open raids like in the past, it will help the EQ community on The Rathe Server progress along.
  2. bigpapa Augur

well, SV doing good in TBL,
    TSM got one done ( general )
    others looking for their 1st win.
    according to http://www.elitegamerslounge.com/home/progress/ raid guilds ranking.

to go to the other zones ( even flagged , unless you have done most of the progressions done ), you need to have one trial on lock all the time, so we have to beat one trial * at least * every 2.5 days or so.... what a bad concept , and you are not the only one in that boat who bought the expansion and stuck in the starting zone only, because of the trials.
  3. Drakang Augur

TSM does not do open raids. But we do allow guests that register on our site and forums and post a guest app. We have several that join us when there is room that do not want to change guilds for whatever reason. And a lot stay in our raid channel outside raids and are willing to help others advance.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Everytime I see TSM I think TMS (The Mercenary Syndicate, old school Rathe guild).
    Nightmares likes this.
  5. Redemption Lorekeeper

PR also allows guests to raid on sundays and wednesdays. just contact an officer in game for raid times and info.
  6. Kolani Augur

Have you tried Wending Ways? It can be annoying, but it's easy.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

not sure if this will help Wending Ways is the one you want to get your guild to farm.
    1st you can mend up your burns up between all the events
    2nd most can be singled pulled except for the one named that spits - might need two tanks and two healers.
    3rd read up on the events before doing it. why try to dps a mob that has to be pulled some where to unlock it for 5 mins.
    4th you can die and re-peep over and over.

You only need one Smoke Trial to continue TBL progression. not all 5 dont get stuck thinking you need all 5 get the PROG done 1st then come back.
    Once you have PROG done on one toon some of the groups quests start in the 1st zone they are the only one that needs to be flagged to request. More access to group chests and coin.

Wending Ways it drops the TBM group item to create the player made augs like
    http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=62656&menustr=035000000000
    your tanks will want.
    The goal is to get access to a T2 zone for 12 flagged so you can plant a banner then you can get every body in to farm T2 names for more loot.

GL.
  8. Buri Augur

This is the short path to Meratas access: If you plan it out right, you can do the whole thing with just one trial. You just have to complete the 2 tasks for Empyr while you're still on lockout, and the rest of this can be done from Stratos, until you have Esianti access.

Empyr Access:
    Solider of Air - Solo Task - Kill 5 mobs
    Fight Fire - Group Task
    One Smoke Trial Completed
    Aalishai Access:
    Prisoners Dilemma - Solol Task - Not soloable
    Palace of Emebers - Solo Task - Not soloable

Esianti Access:
    Brass Palace - Group Task
    Key to the Kingdom - Solo Task - Mostly solo with one blue con mob kill

Maeratas Access:
    Contract of War - Group Task
    All Hail the King - Group Task
    Royal Visit - Solo Task - Can be solo'd just a bunch of Hails
    Tyrant of Fire - Group Task
    Enter Maeratas - Solo Task - Can not be solo'd (have to kill two mini named)
    Serving Another Master - Group Task (Required Ind of Better Faction with Aalishai type mobs to spawn the mini named)