Rathe booting to character select

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Drakang, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Drakang Augur

Once last night, once overnight and again this morning the server kicking everybody out to character select. Chat and zoning lag still bad.
  2. mtgdragon Lorekeeper

The same is happening on tunare
  3. Roxxanna Augur

Being booted to chr select and randomly scattered across different zones upon relogging is fun. Why am I standing in the middle of Feerrott? I havent been here in ages.
  4. Shebstaro-Swiftpaw New Member

AB's been down for 3 hours. now
  5. Stephen51 Augur

I and my girlfriend were doing a HA (A Posthumous Proposition) in Argin-Hiz. We had completed all stages, barring the final hail, and we were searching the mines for the four collectables, of which we had collected three. I had 3 collectables on me, some from kills, some from ground spawns (had collected a couple already). All of a sudden I got disconnected and booted to the character select screen. When we logged back in we had been booted out of the instanced zone (but not the task) and both of our pets were gone. All of the collectables I had in my inventory were gone, as were the credits for the collectables already collected in the mission. When I ran back to Argin-Hiz it would not allow me access to the task (the way is blocked to you) so around 3 hours of my time wasted.
  6. Nightmares Augur

Rathe Starting to Rubberband and warp characters all over the server ( like from 1 zone to anothe even) What gives?
  7. Nightmares Augur

game has yet again logged me out ( can't get to server select screen now. I log in, click play, goes black, then not logged in. really?)