Rares/Named

Discussion in 'Zones and Quest Discussion' started by Absor, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Repthor Augur

all named i have encountered have abilitys that are unresistble undispellble and or larger AE range then PC casting ranged with focus. so basicly all nameds are just dps pecker fights u cant do anything about strats to mitigate some of their harsher abilitys

also the nameds abilitys that are AEs arent restriced to hate list only meaning if smeone happens to be close within the range they get tagged by it do and will die makeing it a greifing tool. or like in Overthere where the cactus named spawns close to the task givers and where u zone in anyone zoneing in wile that named is beeing killed if they arent a healign class will just die as the AE range is 300 PBAE

i think if you gonna give us more resist stats then make it usefull and dont flg every ability unresistble and un cureble it takes away an element of playign well to mitigate the threat
  2. Thrillho Augur

He also dropped boiled meat, not broiled meat. I'm sure it's just a standard loot table pick from a standard tradeskill item list, just seems strange. This guy is definitely not doing his job properly. Peter principle?
  3. Angahran Augur

Sounds like it's 'working as intended' :p Give us something that takes time and effort to get, e.g. new resists and then make them completely pointless.
  4. Gotcharms New Member

Sathir's Tomb:

The Crypt Devourer and The Golem Master are not dropping loot, aside from standard zone loot table.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Will add the Golem master to my bug list.
  6. Beltirabelkira Journeyman

"The Underlord" in Charasis the howling stones. Is his dot "Dread Admiral's Curse" not supposed to be cureable? because it says its a poison resist check, but no counters and the only thing that i can tell cures it is monk purify.
  7. Orbital101 Augur

Anyone ever seen Wulthan High Inquisitor Kraz up in Gorowyn? Ive been checking at leest once a day... Surprised that I missed him if he was up unless his missing.
  8. Vanrau Augur

Elkikatar in Gorowyn pathing is all messed up. It can't figure out where it wants to go and walks through walls.
  9. Nniki Augur

[IMG]
  10. Moege Augur

P 1507.0846, 10.6559, -272.1464, 240, 0, 0, 3, Wulthan_high_inquisitor_Kraz
    Orbital101 likes this.
  11. Orbital101 Augur

Seen him up this morning like if he heard me say his name!
  12. Tour Augur

Nearby sarnak will not assist Acron Thaumaturge Oselik in Overthere but will assist an arcron thaumaturge, his PH. Could be they just don't like him, but I think they should help him out.
  13. Nniki Augur

Same with the Overlord named... the non-Sarnak/Chokidai mobs will assist them though.
  14. Orbital101 Augur

Arisen Gloriant Kra`du still as a empty corpse - no loots
    Is it intended that named PHs cycle through different type at the same bind point?

Skyfire
    Half of the rares(have a list if you ever need it) seem to have 2 PHs that cycle randomly from one to the other and possibly(still have to confirm) that the same name of a PH may not be placeholder for a rare. As a exemple a supercharged tyro spawned from a a volatile effusion inside the cave and may respawn as another type but the a volatile effusion that is up the volcano closest to The Overthere is not a placeholder for the a supercharged tyro.

Howling Stone
    All of the rare PHs seem to respawn as a different type but at least the location stay the same. I know the original Howling Stone was sharing the same spawn point for multiple rares which is not thx.

Sathir's Tomb
    a Kar`zok grave robber : a Krellnakor filcher or a Fereth appraiser and possibly other?
    a Kar`zok infiltrator : a Krellnakor scavenger or a Wulthan thief and possibly other?
    Unless stuffs keep been played with and adjusted I have seen the grave robber with 3 different ph name at a static location.

Veeshan's Peek
    These not so much rares as been up and always respawn as a rare is intended?
    Milyex Vioren
    Ellarr Stormcloud
    Travenro the Skygazer
    Elder Ekron
    Kluzen the Protector

and I have yet to find Elder Azeron
  15. Beltirabelkira Journeyman

Rabid Reveler in Skyfire mountains appears to cast necro spells. Was it intended that these spells be instacast? (Dread was one spell in particular)