Ranger's get stealth nerfed?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ruven_BB, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Ruven_BB Augur

My dex dropped close to 1k after patch, sitting at 2574 total dex and 1936 heroic dex on the stat page, total dex used to be 3411 total.

Other rangers having the same issue, since my headshot percentage dropped substantially, was trying to figure it out?

Ruven
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

No drop for me although I haven't changed gear in awhile and am only AA grinding on my main ranger.
  3. phattoni Augur

no drop here, headshot was changed in the patchnotes that i seen somewhere, maybe that is what you are seeing?

also i am hh seb geared if that matters.
  4. Denial_Sinfae Augur

I think a stealth change to HS was unintentionally announced recently. Someone with a red name posted that HS is 2ppm.

I'm pretty sure it would be easy to parse that was wrong with logs. Guessing the massive boost to the crit damage means you can't be flashy so often.

That wouldn't have anything to do with your missing stats, though.
  5. Ruven_BB Augur

I'm not talking about the value on the inventory tab of inventory, I'm talking about the stats tab of inventory which now does not reconcile with the inventory tab, actually all the values seem off, whereas previously they matched.

Ruven
  6. Nniki Augur

The stats tab is showing Non-Heroic / Cap + Heroic, and your inventory shows your Total.

Total = Min(Non-Heroic, Cap) + Heroic
  7. Toomba Elder

Its the games way of telling you that max dex was reached 1000 points ago, and anything extra is a lie