Ranger: Problems with headshot after patch/levelup

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Honigdieb, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Honigdieb New Member

Hello,

shortly after the patch I reached level 67. Didn't changed a single piece of armor/weapon/spells/potions etc.

At first I tried to hunt the same mobs as before lvlup. The rate of headshot went to nearly zero (before patch/levelup I killed nearly 2 out of 3 Hobgoblins in PoN with headshot). Tried to relog: still the same. Tried other zones and other mobs (humanoids, lightblue - last I tried the lowest goblins and gnolls in the steppes): still only maybe 3 headshots an hour.

Is there anything I am doing wrong? :-(

Thanks for any kind of help :)
  2. Radamus Journeyman

Since you said you just leveled, check and see if your headshot AA is at it's current max. I have noticed that even with autogrant turned on, at lower levels, you don't automatically get headshot maxed to your level and need to spend 5 AA to get it current.
  3. Honigdieb New Member

Thanks for the reply :) just reached lvl 69 - before and after the last lvlup the headshot-AA was already at the max. for my level. Tried headshot again in lvl 68 and 69: the rate seems slightly increased but still not more than maybe 4-5 headshots/hour (I tried again the same mobs I was hunting till lvl 66 with lots of headshots). Still no idea why the rate went so bad since the 67-lvlup/patch :(