Not A Bug Ranger: Outrider's Synergy

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by 2xWhiskey, Jun 11, 2020.

1. 2xWhiskey New Member

The Outrider's Synergy buff loses counters when arrow type spells are cast with no benefit triggered. Typically one counter is lost with either a focused-type or a forecalled-type spell and two are lost with a dissident cast.

I don't think these spells should affect Outrider's Synergy counters at all.
  2. 2xWhiskey New Member

It'd be nice to get some more eyes or even second opinions to this counter loss behavior. I feel like as a class our average DPS in raids has been subpar this era and fixing even little DPS loss such as this would be nice to see.
    Dru Shadowblade likes this.
  3. Derka Power Ranger

Wondering if this was ever remedied? I haven't been able to play much recently but plan on checking soon. I posted in Feb 2019 about the same problem and never got a response, even after a bug report before we had this forum section.
  4. Derka Power Ranger

5. Derka Power Ranger

Arrow spells with synergy.
    [IMG]
  6. Dru Shadowblade New Member

I agree that this should be addressed and would be appreciated by all Ranger's
  7. Derka Power Ranger

Any investigation to this yet? We're up to 9 likes on the OP!
  8. Ratalthor Developer

This is not a bug and is working as intended, so I am going to close this thread. The design team has seen the suggestion, but you can also share this feedback in forum sections other than Bug Reports.