Ranger GINA Package

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Thigbin85, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Thigbin85 New Member

Returning player here. Anyone have a GINA trigger package geared towards a ranger, haven't had any experience with it yet so anything to get me started would be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. Magickon Augur

Not a ranger. So I'm not sure how rangers would use it.

But, there's a lot to be said about how it's more important to be able to know how to use a program like Gina, than it is to actually use it.

I'd really recommend starting it from the ground up. Absolutely talk to some friends about things they use it for, etc. Heck, let them share triggers to you. But do it individually, and look at them individually so you know how to edit them, correct them, etc.

tldr: Walk before you run, learn it as you go.
  3. Szilent Augur

as a dilletante, the only Ranger triggers I have are a Forage timer and one for the good dps dot wearing off:

^Your \w+ Swarm( Rk. III?)? spell has worn off of {s}\.$

I have one for ranger ally/covenant as well, but it's just the same as all the others.

All the important business is in making sure everything is used, not detailed sequencing
  4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Some sequencing is required because if you just hit all your AA's at once you're leaving a lot of sustained dps on the table.

Outrider --> Guardian (self) --> Guardian (group)

Setup triggers to give you at timer and/or tell you when those fade and then hit the next one in sequence.

The rest of the stuff (cheetah, proc aa, spire, etc) can be spammed whenever its up. Those should always be on CTD.