Ranger Cultural Armor Help

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Kolosuss, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Kolosuss New Member

What Focus effects would you put on Ranger Cultural Armor with Raid augs? I know Ferocity/Cleave are no brainers, But i have 6 more slots and im unsure which would be best?
  2. Dudeisbeast New Member

More Cleave. If you're doing a full set - Put your Ferocity on a wrist because the augs are lore. You won't be able to put cleave on both wrists. Aside from that, you should get whatever other focuses on your non-visible slots. I think maybe the only thing you might miss out on is a mod on your wrists for specific types of DoT damage, but Rangers don't use poison/disease so you should be fine. Hope this helps.
  3. roth Augur

Look at your spell foci. You want Fire, Ice, and Magic (maybe, don’t remember if our dots are worthwhile at the levels you’re referring to with your question). You might also want a Healing focus, Buff extension, Debuff extension, etc. Point being, look at the slots they are in for those gear sets.

As long as you have all the necessary spell foci covered, as well as one Ferocity and one Cleave, any open slots you want to stick more Cleave into, due to the damage bonus stacking.