Ranger Burns / AA / Disc ETC

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Cstoner187, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Cstoner187 Elder

anyone have a website on a nice ranger burn for raids / named mobs? my dps is good, as im fully tbm/arx raid geared, 2.0 epic, max aa. But i see some rangers in other guilds do 100k+ more then i do on some fights (from friends on other servers sending me parse) - granted it could be group makeup. I'm always willing to learn how to improve my class! Either way, any info would be appreciated and thanks.
  2. sojero One hit wonder

Maybe post what you are doing and then you may get some that can help critique what you are doing to get you in the right direction. Also it may that you are doing it right, and your adps isnt doing what it is supposed to.
  3. Brohg Augur

The difference between 100k burns and 200k(solo. 300k++ w/ adps) burns is just Using All The Stuff

Copsestalker's Unity
    Copsestalker's Enrichment
    Devastating Swords
    Ancient Hedgewizard's Brew

Epic
    BP
    Guardian of the Forest XXIX
    -->Group Guardian when Guardian fades
    -->Outrider's Accuracy when both Guardians are off
    second spire of the pathfinders
    Scout's Mastery of Elements
    Imbue Ferocity
    Outrider's Attack
    Auspice of the Hunter
    Empowered Blades VI
    -->Copsestalker's Discipline when Empowered fades

Scarlet Cheetah Fang
    Reflexive Bladespur
    Anticipated Shots-Dichotomic Fusillade-Focused Arrowrain
    Forceful Rejuvenation
    Anticipated Shots-Dichotomic Fusillade-Focused Arrowrain

Spam:
    Kick
    Focused Storm of Blades
    Jolting Cut Kicks
    Dicho
    Anticipated
    Focused Arrow
    Summer's Cyclone
  4. Derka Power Ranger

If you don't have a berserker around(bloodlust blocks it), third spire will give you a much better damage increase and your fellow group members will thank you.
  5. kookoo Augur

raiding rangers do more damage melee or ranged damage ?

edit -->>> NM , saw on other post that melee is much more damage than ranged dps.
  6. AB-Muvien Elder

I posted this awhile back but its not updated for TBM as I havent played since December so minor adjustmensts are in order. I also remember that I dropped boon spells and only use arrow nukes + summers now and that new Dichothingy. Also I remember swapping Outriders Attack for Outriders Accuracy.

If memory servers me right the spell mashkey is now Anticipated+Focused+Dicho+Summers.

Anyways, should be some good guidelines there to test and play around with.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/ranger-burns-please.225932/#post-3310486
  7. Brohg Augur

Made one of the cool timetables like I've seen for other classes. Maybe/probably needs feedback & refinement:

[IMG]link is not shady I swear, the direct google link included a couple letters that EQ forums censor :p
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Coruth Augur

Now that Procs Stack + CE has gone up.

Is Pure 11 Damage Aug still the best or would Bloodspike 8 + 450 be better.
  9. Brohg Augur

the magelo profiles of ~half the top rangers suggest that Blood Draining Spike and Sigil of Thokk are the damage augs of choice
  10. CakedUpMagi New Member

My Ranger friend who bursts 700k on Grummus says to just push all the buttons..I laugh when he tells people this..

Push them all!
  11. Brohg Augur

700k ... pre or post manaburn nerf? That hit rng/bst hard
  12. Eruesso Lorekeeper

Yeah I can't see 700k anymore after Mana Burn Nerf....and I'm not sure that makes sense using the Vamp augs....Mana Burn is still decent when it goes off but I believe it works on all procs except Lifetaps. So I'm not sure what is up there. Unless they are swapping weapons when Wizzys cast Mana Burn.

Unknown #484 (100/19200/0)
    Limit: Target (Lifetap excluded)
    Limit: Target (Targeted AE, Tap excluded)
    Limit: Effect (Resource Tap excluded)
    Limit: Instant spells only
    Increase Hitpoints by 2400000 (-25% max)
    Manaburn (1)
    Stacking: Block new spell if slot 7 is effect 'Manaburn' and < 100000
  13. Eruesso Lorekeeper

Yeah...no push them all won't get you very far