ranger 2.0

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by strongbus, Oct 1, 2022.

1. strongbus Augur

trying to do the ranger 2.0 on bertox.

i have the traveler's journal for the turn in but the npc a Wayfarers Brotherhood officer in Nedaria's Landing will not accept it. tells me i can't accept gifts.
    Gillian, Pewpewpewpew and Duder like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. Duder Augur

Is there another NPC of the same name in the zone? I ran into an issue with the blacksmiths during the cleric 2.0, however, I was at the wrong "a blacksmith". If the npc is attackable, you may want to get an enc and or shaman to resist debuff them and then you charm them with the puppet strings (to bring you to indifferent faction if you are lower) and try handing it in. Also it is possible you missed a hail or a step prior to this. Many of the epic quests have been updated to not allow progress if you have missed any step at all, even if it is a step that requires only to talk to an NPC and not hand anything in or that. I would go to previous npcs and make sure you have done everything detailed in the quest prior to this step.
  4. Metalirish New Member

I am having a similar problem and when I petitioned they told me I can continue, I combined the spirit cage , however, Craftmaster Tieranu did not spawn in the next step
  5. Pawrter New Member

Add insult to injury. This seems to still be broken. I checked for other NPCs, I con indifferent, I have all the steps done up to this point but when I hand the journal, I get the same dreaded "I can't accept gifts" and returns the journal. I petitioned and the GM told me basically to bad so sad and to report the bug. So now I am stuck in my 2.0 and based on previous posts in other forums this may never get fixed as it has been going on for years. Sad...