Random Rudeness to Strangers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Karanthal, May 16, 2017.

1. Aiona Augur

Precisely. The person in the room waiting has it camped. The person hollering to the zone isn't doing anything but calling dibs on it, and that and two plat will get you a bottle of Fuzzlecutter!
  2. Tyreel Augur

Not really all it took was a mage pet tanking combined with boxing and the fact that i did not respond to tells on the druid fast enough for the person that instigated my targeting. Sorry but when I have a toon healing it is on a second pc and with keys on the number pad so looking at the screen is not needed to heal... I never camped a single name and if i had been asked to move if i had been accidentally siting on some important spawn i would have.

Ragefire had a small group of people who made it their mission to ruin life for any boxers simply because they were LFG for more than 2 min as clearly it is the boxers fault they could not get a group and not their personality...
  3. Hinastorm86 Augur

Being introverted is a real thing. Being interested in EQ while being introverted is also a real thing.
    Similar to how im interested in mobas, but I play with all possible communication off (except pings) b/c people can't play these games without turning into raging lunatics.

Neither means I dont get to play those games my way.