Random QoL-Type Suggestions/Ideas!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gynek, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Gynek Lorekeeper

I've had a bunch of these popping into my head the last few days, they don't necessarily belong in the expansion thread, though some of them could make sense in a new expansion! They're all pretty basic/simple things, imo, but I thought I'd share them!

Epic Trophies: Why hasn't this become a thing yet? I'm sure the Necros would love you forever, and many other classes would benefit from this. It would also help with the people asking for new epics and/or updated epic effects. Just tie everything into a trophy and let people put their epic on their wall and reap the benefits! Bonus points would be adding minor, but useful, trophy effects on the 1.0s. Give people a reason to be like me and collect other classes' 1.0s!

Wake the Dead Pets: This is super simple, can we just make it so these guys have a green skin to them, like zombies, so I stop having the Love of Marr scared out of me every time a Necro casts this? Green skin would make sense, right?

Companion of Necessity: Can we please get some more ranks on this to reduce recast time so it can actually be used as a viable pulling tool and help the Mages out, since our pets are essentially incapable of holding aggro on multiple targets and waiting 10 mins per pull is dumb.

That's it! That's all the suggestions! I'd love to hear thoughts, especially if any of the devs read this!

P.S. Bring Elizerain Lake to EQ. Please?