Rallos Zek and the TBL chase items

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shredd, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Shredd Augur

I would pay to have a container that would change these items into a housing item. . even better. . into a trophy.
    Knifen likes this.
  2. Knifen Augur

Add this with the containers to display full suits of unused ornaments in housing. (For free since it would cut down on lag only loading 1 item instead of 7)
  3. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

are you not using the rallos ear??
  4. Cicelee Augur

Some classes would rather get the extra 10 luck on that earring slot. Magicians, for example, only need 3 evolve items for the 8 proc augs plus one whatever. So cloak, gloves (focus is irrelevant) and shoes (focus is almost irrelevant) is what some are using to maximize luck in non vis.

For me, the amount of work and grind I put into Rallos makes me wear it, at least this expansion. Maybe a 30 luck earring next expansion changes my mind...
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Luck is pretty pointless at the levels we're getting. I'd much rather stack enhancement augs or something than to ditch the Rallos earring, if I was coming up empty on what to use.
  6. Cicelee Augur

To each their own. Every 10 luck adds a small percent increase to DPS, which I believe is more than what any enhancement aug can do.

But in all honesty, majority of things as an individual nowadays is pointless. It is the accumulation of all of those individual pointless things is what differentiates each player.