Ralafin's Dogma - Empyr Raid

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cadira, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Cadira Augur

Does this drop literally every raid for every other guild?

Drop rate might need dramatically reduced, hardly anyone seems to want it.
  2. Nniki Augur

We've only seen 3.
  3. Cadira Augur

How many times have you beat the event? And do any of your healers use 2h's on raids?
  4. Nniki Augur

10, I believe... 1 clear / week since 2/6. Not sure on 2hb.
  5. Cadira Augur

Interesting, I feel like even that's too many. I doubt anyone hardly use's it, and considering we'll be running these raids for another 8 months or so it seems way too common.

We've seen one on every single event we've done, except maybe one event. and on one or two events we saw two of them drop.
  6. Allayna Augur

Side note....how many ornament sets have been completed. I feel like each expansion we get like 8 helms of a set and no hands....as an example.
  7. Deillusional Augur

11 in 11.... so far here.
  8. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

#stopcadirafromdenyingmy5altclericstheir2hweapons

All the priest weapon drops get a collective sigh-groan from the guild now. I laugh given that the 2h caster weapon was locked behind Mearatas completion.
  9. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Yeah but, we have that unlocked on the vendor now... not everyone can say that...

Also I think we are up to 11/12 of these 2 handers now. Graphic is sick tho!
  10. Hissteria Lorekeeper

I am happy it drops...cus I got one and I use it all the time! I hit stuff all the time when doing group stuff...not so much in raids.

This seems like such a silly thing to complain about.
  11. Allayna Augur

Read the OP, looked more like reporting a potential problem with the drop rate of X item.
  12. Hissteria Lorekeeper

Why would it be a bug for Railifin's Dogma to drop from the Railifin raid every time? None of you are complaining that exultant muhbis drop in every raid.
  13. Lianeb Augur

Exultant muhbis are used by 16 classes in EQ. This is used by 3.
  14. Hissteria Lorekeeper

With the number of priests Machin Shin has, you should be overjoyed that it drops so often.
  15. Lianeb Augur

They’re good priests
  16. Allayna Augur

Good point.

With all the priests we have....it's still at ALT/ROT/Tribute value. Thank you for your support of our point!
  17. Hissteria Lorekeeper

So you are bored now with TBL. Everything is trivial and you'll have to wait a few more months for the next expac to be excited again. :(
  18. Cadira Augur

Bored doing one particular raid that almost guarantees the drop of a weapon or two that no one wants, and is more of a novelty outside raids that only statistically needs to drop about 20% as often as it currently does, in place of loot that your entire guild can actually look forward to.
  19. Hissteria Lorekeeper

I wouldn't have figured your guild to be such whiners about a non-issue. Want more loot? Kill more events..problem solved.
  20. Lianeb Augur

That's hard to do when they are all locked out in 5 hours of raids