rain spells

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Phiyre, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Phiyre Augur

So, after the log in issue, I got back on and started to play my mage. I noticed though my fire rain had a cool down of 165 hours on it on the spell gem. Re scribed it, same thing. My magic based rain was up so I decided to try that. Cast it two times and after the 2nd cast, that recast timer on the gem shows something like 190 hours. WTF? I have zoned, logged off/back on and that didn't work. Thank God it is only on my rains and not my nukes or I wouldn't be able to do much right now.
  2. Brudal Augur

What date and time does your computer say?
  3. Bigstomp Augur

Yeah, if your computer clock is off recast times get all messed up as it seems to trust the client in some ways.
  4. Phiyre Augur

Nice.. That is what it must be then. on my other pc, it seemed like I didn't have the issue and that one had the correct date. I had to change the date on my other pc to an older date. Thanks for the info guys. Glad it was just on my end :D

5. svann Augur

Im curious now, why would anyone have the wrong date on their computer? Ive heard this before and never understood it.
  6. Phiyre Augur

Working w/ an excel spreadsheet, I have to enter about 2000 checks from the business I manage for our expenses. So, the year will auto enter 2017 as that is the year we are in. I want it to auto 2016 for me so I change my computers date so excel sees that and puts the year as 2016 by default. Sure I can manually type 2016 but why type that 2000+ times when I can just change my computers date.
    That is the only reason I have found to change the date on my computer (and then only temporarily). Many websites don't work either if your computer date is wrong.. lol.