Rain of Fear Pre-Order is now available!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Orablast Elder

How much will it cost to have items bought from a trader delivered to our inventory anyone in the world?
  2. Ishtass Augur

I doubt that's set in stone yet
  3. Tobynn Augur

T minus 12 days. Actually, the weekend is upon us, so lets just fast forward to Monday and make it T minus 9 days. Heck, toss in a couple more off-days for Thanksgiving and the following weekend -- lets call it T minus 5 days.
  4. Intimidaotr New Member

Whats with the pre-order link? All it shows a blank page
  5. CaptAmazing Augur

Up to when will it still be consdiered a Pre-Order? Up to launch or a few hours/days before?
  6. Piestro Augur

Day before usually.
  7. Bundler77 New Member

OK...many concerns and questions!! WHEN do we find out about the items we are to receive from each pre-order?? I want hard data, and usefulness before i decide it's worth. The mounts look great, but if they are as slow as the mechanical pig they are only useful to sit on and cast. I want the option of having a cool look with decent speed (i.e. being able to cast an illusion on my mount I have earned, like a petamorph wand) not something inferior to what I have currently. Images would be very worth seeing so people will know what they would be getting (think our housing and what goes in it). I am going to go the cheaper pre-order route atm, and want to know WHY it would be worth more $$$. PLEASE give us more information, ASAP!!
  8. Piestro Augur

Mounts are normal Marketplace Mount speed. I believe that's one step down from raid speed.Images for all items (except non visible items like bags and the Idol of Cazic Housing item) are available here: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/i...th-the-everquest-rain-of-fear-expansion.1546/

Any other questions?
  9. Leatherneck Lorekeeper

How do we find out which card is due to be charged for it?
  10. Piestro Augur

Have multiple attached to your account?
  11. Milfurd Augur

I tried ordering the collectors edition of Rain of Fear with Mastercard Debit GIFT card and the order failed. This tells me the pre-order needs a regular credit card or debit card. And you CAN NOT use a gift card. So how am i suppose to order the pre-order?
  12. Leatherneck Lorekeeper

I do. And multiple accounts, just to complicate things...
  13. Leatherneck Lorekeeper

Any more info on this? Multiple accounts with multiple cards. I know one account/card combination, but I can't remember the other one.
  14. Kreacher Augur

Is it possible to change a preorder?
    I want to change a normal preorder for a collectors edition preorder - is it possible?
  15. Kreacher Augur

16. Bigbear Augur

if u go to station.sony.com and log in and then go to "my account" then from there the 5th button down is payment sources... there u will see all the cards attached to the account in question..on the right column u can see what each card is currently used for...

hope that helps
  17. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

I'm going to call tomorrow to try to upgrade mine too. I got the preorder by going to Fan Faire and was told there we'd be able to upgrade them to CE if we wanted. I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes.
  18. Leatherneck Lorekeeper

All of that is true, but I have 4 cards that have been attached to that account at one point or another. It just says "EverQuest Subscription" next to one of them.

None of them show that they're due to be used for the Rain of Fear Pre-Order.
  19. mouser New Member

As someone who has played (and still plays) MUD's for longer than a lot of posters here have probably been alive (get off my lawn!), I can testify that graphics do indeed 'break' immersion.

On a game related note, I've searched, but has there been an official statement that the new expansion is going to include all the old ones? I ask because I know in EQ2 (which I play now) it doesn't work that way - Age of Destiny (technically a 'feature pack') is still full price and required after you buy the new expansion.
  20. Geroblue Augur

Look for the 'payment sources' button, click that, it should be in there.