Rain of Fear Beta Membership Requirements

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 11, 2012.

1. ieaien_bertox Journeyman

well, I see that the powers that be have YET to speak up about the silver accounts getting into beta while some of us with gold accounts have yet to get theirs. Not doin very good on the whole CS/CR side of things by doing this. How is someone with a silver account going to give you an accurate depiction on how things are working when they are restricted to only part of the content? I put my application for beta in on the day it was said to be live, yet here I am almost a month later without an invite. And for those that want to tell me that I should have followed Thom on twitter, show me in the requirements for beta where it stated twitter people would get special treatment and get invites regardless of their status? If the powers that be set forth a set of restrictions and rules, then they need to abide by them when it comes time for doing the invites. I bet this post goes unanswered by anybody within the SOE company, just as have my former questions and statements about the topic. Here is an idea, you can check when people's accounts go silver on the live side, why not in the beta side and boot all of the silver accounts out of beta, then invite more of the gold subscription people that you overlooked?
    Tuldan likes this.
  2. Tuldan Lorekeeper

I know silver accounts that are in and people with 4 to 6 accounts in beta too. I was signed up in the first couple hours you could sign up and still a no go here.
  3. pimp_zilla New Member