Rain in PoK?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tatanka, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

OK, I may just be getting senile, but I don't ever remember rain in PoK before. Now, I've noticed it twice in the last couple days. Is this really new, or is it just me being dense?

2. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

It does rain in the Plane of Knowledge. But none of us have ever been there. The place you're thinking of is actually the city of New Tanaan, which IS located within the Plane of Knowledge, but we've never been outside the gates.

I'd guess one of Maelin's scribes got lazy and forgot to re-cast the weather force-field spell.
    Gyurika Godofwar and niente like this.
  3. GNOME_POWER Augur

4. Zaray Augur

lol it's a clickie.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

6. Svann2 The Magnificent

It can rain in the lobby too.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

But that shouldn't happen, it is inside!
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Upstairs neighbors toilet keeps overflowing. Sad really.
    Leerah and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  9. eqgamer Augur

10. Nennius Curmudgeon

Yinla likes this.
  11. Celephane Augur

No, it isn't. Enter the lobby and look up, you are still in an outdoor zone.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fenthen like this.
  12. Flatchy Court Jester

I have always kept a supply of meteorological rockets to stop the rain. It used to cause me big lag and some of you may have been in a zone with me when I have fired one off because I always make an announcment. I have the orb of calm tides now for such.
  13. Fenthen aka Rath

No, the Guild Lobby is not inside.
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I got those too bad it only rains for a brief time though. but you can start or better yet if its raining can stop the weather. i did that when it was raining hard in scorched woods very beautiful though raining fire.

[IMG]

Andarriel
    Zamiam, Bigstomp and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  15. Bigstomp Augur

Ever try to get on a mount in the wide open outside courtyard of Stillmoon Temple?
    Leerah likes this.
  16. Bigstomp Augur

That is an amazing screenshot.
  17. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea ive was in scorched woods for awhile never saw it rain and when it did it was just amazing i just looked and stared for a few minutes in awe! course you your visibilty isnt good at all but it was pretty cool. i was able to make it start raining with orb of calm tides but it wasnt wasnt the same as it was a light rain and didnt last very long while this was hard and heavy.

Andarriel
  18. Sheebea Augur

It rains inside of caves and building too