Raiding guild(Aradune PST)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Fail (Aradune), Apr 28, 2020.

1. Fail (Aradune) New Member

Hello everyone! I am starting a guild for Aradune TLP for raiding and leveling. For those of you that don't know me, I was one of the leaders of Highlords on the Mangler server. I will be leading solo this time around and plan to have FUN. If you are not having fun, i dont want you. it will be a DKP loot system. details will be posted on the discord. I will be contacting anyone that is interested in joining. I am recruiting all Classes and skill levels.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/SGvRGGm

----Raid Times----
    Mon: 7:45 PM - 12:00 PM PST
    Fri: 7:45 PM - 12:00 PM PST
    Sun: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST
    -Raid Times are subject to small changes-

Failures of Life will raid based on a Pacific time zone schedule. Remember if you are on east coast the times will be different by about 3 hours.
    ----DKP----
    4 DKP per raid (It is 1 DKP per hour, Unless we end early max dkp is accrued. Number is based on a 3 - 4 hour session)
    BONUS DKP -
    You may accrue bonus dkp at raid leaders discretion for the following reasons* (Very strict for Outside of raid DKP)
    - Raid Firsts
    -Zone/Progression Achievements
    - Helping Guild members outside of raid*
    *This can get a little wonky however FoL wants to reward and promote things like guild grouping, Epic Questing assistance, community support and overall guild helpfullness.
    Mizoo likes this.
  2. Trill New Member

Following...
  3. Protagonist Tank

Is there a reason you won't be transferring the existing guild structure over?
  4. Fail (Aradune) New Member

Due to the collapse of leadership and a few misconceptions from that guild. I wanted to start fresh.
  5. Jaymond1037 New Member

Would be perfect if start times were 8:30. I'll keep you guys in mind though!
    Phaiden likes this.
  6. weebly Journeyman

Raids over 4 hours and you earn no DKP if you don't stay the whole time? Yikes

What are you even going to raid for 13 hours a week?
  7. Krimmz The Lizard Journeyman

Wow i am interested in a PST raiding guild, im hoping another option comes along because these rules are kind of dumb..

Ive never seen any guild in the history of ever award or deny dkp in this manner... i presume your new to running a guild?

Perhaps get some officers experienced to help...
    Also what raids in classic require that much time...

Night 1 - naggy, fear and hate
    night 2 - vox and sky

chuck on yael and kedge at the end of the nights... dont see how even not going that hard ..

Bonus DKP for having an "excellent attitude" lol wtf. seems like a way to reward favorites...
    inform an officer 24 hours in advance .. yeah man if i can predict a storm passing, called into work, family emergency with 24 hours notice to ensure i get my dkp.. id be a very much non gender specific person.
  8. Fail (Aradune) New Member

So the dkp requirement to stay has been removed. Raid times are subject to smaller raids. As that's how it was on Mangler. I certainly don't play favorites but again you don't know me. Also without a 60+ raid team you won't clear hate and fear in one night. Also we are a casual guild so speeding through content isn't really a concern. Thanks for your input. I didn't realize I forgot to remove that on the forum post.
  9. Vlahkmaak Augur

I read 1 dkp per hour and nothing stating zero sum dkp awards. Was their perhaps an edit I missed?

Edited: Ok - they did change it.
  10. Fail (Aradune) New Member

Still recruiting all classes. have a good balance so far. just need numbers at the moment. don't hesitate to hop into discord if you have questions or want me to go more in depth about anything posted above.
  11. Fail (Aradune) New Member

12. Starxx New Member

13. Starxx New Member