Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV

Discussion in 'Casters' started by enclee, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Pawtato Augur

Nah, tanks are OP and make enchanters basically a movie extra. There's not even enough enchanters to take this thread back from the OP tank conversation.

Roll a bard, be a happy, and be loved.
  2. Fintank Augur

I GOT SOMETHING BETTER TUCOH, HOLD MY WHITE CLAW!

Warriors broken, need boosts please!
    Raccoo, Marton, Kels and 4 others like this.
  3. Zaknaffein Augur

I only read a few posts, but I will say warrior agro generation has stagnated, both single and definitely ae agro. Also one of the worst design ideas was the implementation of the concordant lines in the fact that whoever bribes the most healers to just use single target heals on them wins... putting our best means of agro generation out of the tanks hands and in the healers is idiotic and something that I hate to no end.

Our mitigation abilities have as well stagnated in the sense the caps are reached before the duration of a lot of them, but Glyph is stupid OP so that and Defensive still works fine enough in easy mode ToV raids.

It says a lot that when put in a good adps group I am better off in a DPS role honestly if there's enough warriors in the raid to cover the tanking, which doesn't take a whole lot outside of a few events.

Warriors are stupid OP atm in some respects, but in others could use a boost, which a lot will scoff at as we are sitting pretty atm.. but hopefully some things get looked at for next expansion ~
    Tucoh likes this.
  4. p2aa Augur

With mobs in GMM instances that hit again less than GMM mobs ? Hell, every raid geared melee DPS class could tank the whole pack, so lol.

No, they aren't OP. Enchanters have np to find groups. If you don't, it's not the mistake of tanks.

You forgot to add, obviously, that you used an OP Glyph of the dragon scale, on the easiest Mearatas center named ? LOL
    Do people realize that any class has access to Glyph of the Dragon Scale ?
    A similarly raid geared melee DPS would have soloed it too, they would have dumped more DPS than you so the named would die faster, so less mitigation needed because it would die faster.
    And despite using a tank glyph, you had rounds that nearly killed you, especially at the start, let me guess you would not have posted the video if you died ?
    The problem is the strength of the glyph, not the warrior class.
    I'm sure you know it, and instead of pointing the finger to the real culprit, you are dishonest, calling for nerfs to a class. Pathetic.
  5. Pawtato Augur

Tanks are too strong, they do equivalent DPS to DPS classes and have miles better mitigation. Stop arguing for easy mode, Everquest. Let the enchanters have their role back other than being a second rate Bard.
  6. p2aa Augur

No, that's completely wrong.
  7. Pawtato Augur

Everyone that parses can see that tanks do ridiculous damage, the best mitigation, self healing, and they even get to proc debuffs. How much more easy mode can you get?
  8. p2aa Augur

Tanks are doing good DPS only when they benefit of melee group ADPS and / or caster ADPS for knights.
    I repeated it over and over, the problem is not the tank's personal DPS, but how much this personal DPS stacks with ADPS. The solution is to nerf the stacking of this personal DPS with the ADPS of support classes.

Tanks have more mitigation than other classes ? Isn't it because it's a tank class ? What a joke comment lol.
    Self healing, sure list me the good self healing tools of the warrior class, lol.
    Proc debuffs ? The belt proc I assume ? The chanter slow is doing much more than this.
  9. Pawtato Augur

We get it man, you like to play with the beta buff on. The rest of us can recognize how it ruins the dynamic of a game based on co-op.

PS: Good luck to the enchanters in getting this thread back.
  10. p2aa Augur

What does the beta buff mean ?

This thread got hijacked when some people started to call for nerfs to other classes, instead of going on or asking for boosts to their class.
    ForumQuest behavior at his best sadly.
  11. Tucoh Augur

You really are earning that 10 plat all of us warriors pay every month as dues to the warrior union.
    Szilent and Sancus like this.
  12. Tucoh Augur

Chat boxes on the top that cover the mobs name you're fighting? How do you live your life like this?
    Raccoo likes this.
  13. Tucoh Augur

You're right.

They need to make dragon glyph no longer stack with our Ultimate Stand line.
  14. Sine_of_the_Times New Member

Fin, do you tank on raids or are you just DPS? Watching your video was absolutely the most painful thing I've ever experienced; felt like you didn't really know where half of your buttons were. 3/10.

"Tanks are too OP." SK get a 250k DPS dot increase 2 months prior.

Nerf Warriors, keep buffing Knights!!
  15. Fintank Augur

When your class is OP you really don't have to know where the buttons are tbh! Just blindly hit buttons and everything is fine, the warrior meta since TBM!
    Raccoo likes this.
  16. Sine_of_the_Times New Member

You glyph solo'd the easiest named in the zone, in 115 gear, man. You're not Drogba, the video comparisons aren't even close. Try harder (natural, for you).
  17. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Ya Fin, picking on a Red Con level 114 mob at 115, you pleb

I don't even play a war and even I can tell he didn't have ToV discs on his UI. feelsbadfam
    Cailen, Sancus and Raccoo like this.
  18. p2aa Augur

Nope, the class is not OP.
    Your video proved nothing.
    Any TBL raid geared melee class could solo this named with a Glyph of the Dragonscale.
  19. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

I Can confirm my bard solo'd this named at 85

#conjecture
  20. Tucoh Augur

Warriors are so OP they often only bother to get their new disciplines every few expansions.
    Scornfire likes this.