Raid Zone Missing 500HP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Whyteknight, May 24, 2016.

1. Whyteknight Journeyman

Randomly losing 500HP from my max HP in raid zones as well as instances. Had X hp in WW, zoned into TOV, had X-500 HP. Same buffs, same gear, but minus 500 HP. Confirmed other tanks in other guilds see the same thing randomly. It does not happen to everyone, as I'm sitting in raid right now where one tank is -500 HP, but I'm not. One tank was missing the HP, died, came back got buffs and noticed his HP was back. I died, did the same, but my HP stayed missing.

Post any information you have related to give Devs an idea of what's happening.
  2. Whyteknight Journeyman

Just lost my 500HP... didn't die, same buffs, didn't even attack anything, just disappeared.
  3. Jaime Lannister Augur

Sounds like you had Aegolism on.
    Then somone cast Naltron's Mark on you. You don't get the buff icon, but you get the actual hps. The stack leaves when you zone and you have to recast Grp Symbol.

Also while you have tehse stacked, you cannot fill your hp via direct heals. Only regen effects will fill out the final 500hp of the stack.
  4. TowerDefense Augur

How the f*** does someone even know this is a thing lol.
  5. EQForumAcct Augur

because it's likely something that's been around a long time...and someone who boxes with a cleric, cleric friend, whatever, likely saw this at some point over a decade ago, posted about it, word spread, and some folks remember things.