Raid window question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Is there anyway to make the area with ungrouped members larger, at the moment it only shows 4 and half players. I can make the whole thing bigger, which just allows me to see more groups.

Cant find a way to expand the non grouped area.
  2. Gialana Augur

Different sections of a window are typically separated by different shadings and white line. If you position your cursor around that line, it should change into a 2-sided arrow. Click and drag should allow you to change the size of a section of the window.

If the window is locked, you'll have to unlock it, first. Right click in the title section of the window.
  3. gotwar Gotcharms

Someone who loves me turned me on to this about a year ago:

[IMG]

It's the VERT UI raid window and can make leading raids/managing the raid window infinitely more convenient. You don't have to use the whole Vert UI package and it can be used standalone without any compatibility issues.

http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=6274

There may be a simpler solution out there, but this works well for me and a few other folks I know.
    moogs likes this.
  4. Gialana Augur

Now that I'm in game, I opened the raid window to test out. When I made the window larger, more groups showed, but I wasn't able to change the size any sections of the window, so I think a UI would be the only way to go. Thanks gotwar for verifying that that's possible.

On the quest reward window, which does allow the sections to be resized, I was able to resize the sections even when the window was locked.