Raid Tool - Group leaders not shown

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by That0neguy, Oct 30, 2019.

1. That0neguy Augur

When you removed all the people from a group in the raid tool it removes the "group leader" flag for that person however it still counts them as a group leader and does not allow you to insert people into that group unless you first re add the original group leader.

For example. I have a raid of 12 groups. I disband everyone from the group 6-12. When I go to place people back into those groups it will not allow me unless I move the original group leaders back into the group first. However those members no longer have the "group leader" tag to know who is taking up that spot in the raid tool.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

iirc I worked around this one by moving group 5's leader temporarily into the empty/bugged group 6, thus making that player the new leader for group 6. Then fill group 6 as I want it, then move that one player back to group 5, etc. It was still a pain and definitely a bug that should be fixed, but easier than guessing who the old group leaders were.
  3. Ratalthor Developer

We have not been able to reproduce this issue yet. Can anybody provide consistent reproduction steps for us to try?