raid mobs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xzenote, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Xzenote New Member

ok so im having a little fun with myself on the old raid mobs going and killing them I tried VS today but wasn't up only the remains so 2 days and he will be but trak wasn't up and I doubt any other of the raid bosses are can anybody help me/ its something cool im doing to have a bit of fun if anyne wants to join me I have a character on the bristelbane but a lot on the rathe Pm me on here thank you
  2. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

A lot of the old world Raid bosses are usually down. It's harder to find them up then to actually kill them. I did just twink out a lvl 1 Warrior with Velious and Luclin raid gear recently, it took a while to catch all the bosses I wanted up and then I had to farm some of them multiple times to get the actual drop I wanted. Overall I think I had a few months of camping bosses to get a full set of gear on him, but it was fun going back and killing some of those guys.

As a side note, can we get the lvl restriction removed from Arx Key!! I didn't realize it had one until I got it on him and he couldn't use it lol