Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lisard, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

The thread was complete the first time someone from RoI triggered someone from MS (or vice versa). It hasn’t been relevant in 4 pages.
    Goburs and Allayna like this.
  2. Bahdah Augur

3. kizant Augur

I didn't read most this thread cause it's probably a lot of pointless fighting but I do wish EQ had better things to compete over. The only time I think the 'race' is interesting is when the raids are hard enough that they take a significant amount of time to figure out and execute correctly. That wasn't the case in T1 that's for sure.

Maybe if EQ tracked your fastest completion time for each raid or lowest number of players in the dz or I don't know. There has to be some more interesting things they could keep track of.
  4. svann Augur

What this game needs is an inter-server pvp arena to resolve these disputes.
  5. feeltheburn Augur

Nah dont be such a killjoy, relevance and entertainment are different entities.
    Hellowhatsyourname likes this.
  6. feeltheburn Augur

[IMG]
  7. Absolutt Journeyman

I request trial by combat!
    feeltheburn likes this.
  8. feeltheburn Augur

[IMG]
    Absolutt likes this.
  9. Bahdah Augur

No, no they don't
  10. Absolutt Journeyman

You, me, CS 1.6, 1v1... let's solve all these EQ problems.
    feeltheburn likes this.
  11. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

"Quick, everyone... when the named is at 1% everyone except for one person drop the DZ!!!"
  12. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

This expansion it'll be which guild completes conqueror on the most alts, I pushed hard for drunkest guild to clear, but we'd need to all have a LAN party for that, maybe at fan faire, maybe
    Ravanta Suffer likes this.
  13. German Augur

Pretty sure we were in the very drunk category that night (at least SOME of us were). Lots of alcohol was consumed before we ever zoned in and engaged. I recommend it for anyone, except those on a 12 step program of course. Amazing fun.
  14. Axxius Augur

Whoever wins T3, if it's tuned to be actually challenging. 'Winning' 2 tiers of trivial content just because you raid at 9 am isn't really going to be a valuable achievement IMO.
    Lannin, Pano, Cicelee and 2 others like this.
  15. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Unless I'm reading into what you're saying wrong...you are implying that nobody on the second raid wanted that loot, so it went to someone from the first raid who had a previous lockout?

If that's the case, you're wrong. It's a situation where they bypassed lockouts to get loot from their alts raiding, to their mains, aka they doubled their loot for their main raid force.
    Szilent likes this.
  16. Allayna Augur

What I’m saying is this progression is bs.

You can literally never attempt or win any raid from T1 or T2, but according to you T3 winner takes all.
  17. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Final raid every expansion should be Mearatas difficulty AND have something rare/valuable drop from it.

I don't care about the progression stuff. Being able to kill out of order is fine. Worst case nothing changes, best case, when you have a gatekeeper raid blocking people, at least those guilds can kill another raid or two that would have been after it.

But the toughest event in every expansion should be hard enough that we can't one shot it.
  18. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

They could just hand out participation achievements and everyone would win.
  19. Remien Master

When most if not all of the top 10 was able to clear all tiers during beta the race becomes meh. I know our guild was mostly raiding all three tiers with tbl raid gear just fine as I'm sure others were as well.

I'd like to see them add in some achievements like time to win or flawless victory(no deaths in raid) that gave out fluff items like titles, ornaments, or an illusion depending on certain time to win thresholds.
  20. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

I miss titles :/
    Axxius, Cailen, Lannin and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.