Raid Instances Not Generating

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gosan Kai, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Gosan Kai Elder

We attempted to raid tonight. I (as well as other raiders in the raid) tried requesting several different raid instances. No dz would generate. It's different from the group instance issues, because with the group ones you receive the task, but you are unable to zone in for a few minutes (the instances takes longer to load up). With the raid instances you do not receive the expedition after saying the request phrase. We tried requesting all of tier 1 RoS, tier 2 RoS, and some random raids from TBM (just to make sure it wasn't linked to RoS raids exclusively). We also tried reducing the size of the raid to a single group and then requesting. No expedition was generated in any of our cases.
  2. Nacho Chottal New Member

ALL instanced are broken!!
  3. Megaen Briteheart New Member

Maybe Daybreak should be extending the bonus experience. Just my opinion, I have not been able to log in much this weekend and very disappointed to find all instances down.
  4. Ghubuk Augur

We were able to get some by creating another pick of the zone and requesting from the pick zone. Not sure if this helps.
  5. Bluebox New Member

Ha's are Broke as of 6:20pm PST..sigh no gud!
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

to get raids last night we just Spammed the NPC for 5-10 mins to get the instant.
    pain full but it worked....
  7. Fumi-chan Augur

Wondering if DBG has acknowledged this yet? It seems to have started with last week's patch. Happening on TLPs as well.

Summary: Hailing an AoC with the starting word (eg - "danger") is not spinning up the DZ (aka instance) as expected. The raid either has to pass raid lead around, have people leave/join the raid, spam hail, and eventually the DZ starts. As one other poster mentioned, this voodoo magic takes 5-10 minutes before things start up. Would be nice to know if this will be addressed via hotfix or requires a patch.
  8. Gosan Kai Elder

I was only having issues with this on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday raid exps came up almost right away.