Raid - Free the Goranga - Loot Lockout

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kialya, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

Our guild on Luclin raids this event weekly - usually on Sundays. On our spare time, we raid this for the augments/loot. There are supposed to be 2 seperate lockouts: one for the event, one seperate one for the loot. Twice now in the past 3 weeks, while I have the *event* lockout (NOT the loot lockout), when I try to request the event, I get spammed that Kialya has a lockout for Special Event and must wait 0D:0H:1M for the event to become available. It never unlocks. It makes me wait until the event itself becomes available and only then will it let me request the event. I've tried restarting the comptuer, having others request the event and try to add me in after, nothing works. Thank you for looking into this. Skyzel (my RL husband) submitted a ticket as well.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

Could be your computer clock is set wrong
  3. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

Ok, I tried again to get the specific message:
    "Kialya cannot be added to this expedition since they have recently experienced Unknown Event. they must wait 0D:0H:1M until they can experience it again. They may be added to the expedition later, once Unknown Event has completed."

My computer time is correct.
  4. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

As you can see, current time.

Dammit, it wont let me paste the snip. /sigh. Will try a different way.

[IMG]
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

If it continues to happen you should petition, and make sure you copy that text into the petition.
  6. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Had you read my first paragraph, the last few words literally were, Skyzel (my RL husband) submitted a ticket as well.