Raid Endurance

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Eshtoma, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Eshtoma Lorekeeper

Returning berserker and since our fade doesn't work for rest on raid bosses anymore, if/when I die, I struggle to keep any endurance for a sustained time. Just wondering what others do to keep their endurance up especially after death.
  2. Zarakii Augur

i recommend turning down rezzes and bannering back in hit it before you zone

or those FD potions but not sure how they work with breather id imagine you need to stay down long enough to wipe aggro
  3. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Since it goes into your song window, you'd need to wait until it went it's duration before you zoned. And revival sickness (not resurrection sickness) will keep you capped at 4k til it falls off. So.... no rez, wait for revival sickness to end, hit rest or breather, then wait for it to run it's duration before zoning.

TL;DR - Monks and Rogues can still fade off the aggro of raid bosses. I have nfc what zerkers are doing for endurance. It's the major part of the change I railed against when it was first mentioned.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Rest before you get back on the aggro list after a rez.
  5. Eshtoma Lorekeeper

I've been doing that too, but I chomp through endurance rather quickly if the fight drags on. I found my self beating a mob for almost 3 minutes with just auto attack and frenzy waiting for the zerker canni to pop up. I almost debated killing myself to use rest lol
  6. Beneden Lorekeeper

If you don't have it yet, Lingering Essence of Cazic-Thule makes a very good escape device, although the recast timers sucks. Even still, it's a must have with regards to these recent changes.
    Attickus likes this.
  7. Makavien Augur

Me personally I am not having trouble regaining endurance I use imperator's command along with the other warriors in my group maybe for melee dps they can ask a warrior to tgb them with this ? And also use your miniature horn of unity and fd potions when fade is not working? Are your beastlords using Paragon and focused paragon on your raids ?

There are a few potions that are tradeskill made that also bumps up endurance regen just a little bit . I use Alliance Elixir directly after a death so I can cast rest asap making sure I have rest going before I somehow get put on the hate list.

I too was really worried about this factor as a warrior since we die sometimes to things completely out of our control and die a lot when breaking new content but like I said it has not been a huge issue for me since the changes. I just plan ahead and make sure I am ready to do whatever I need to do in an effort to regain endurance.

Another thing I am trying to do is get 2 rests off before I re-engage if it is not of huge importance for me to jump into the tank line again. I used to do this before the changes by just fading after the first rest wore off but since that is almost impossible now *didn't know that clicky would help with this problem cheers*.
  8. Attickus Journeyman

You know something, I think that I actually don't have that item. Don't think I finished collections from RoF, I think that's what is required for it right?

I probably don't need the item, but will probably go back and get it anyways.

That could be useful for classes that need help with endurance with another fade that isn't the one they were given in AA's, although the hour and 40 minute recast timer is horrid. It's situational at best but it could have it's uses.
  9. AB-Muvien Elder

Attickus likes this.
  10. Attickus Journeyman

I got to thinking and remembered I had Potion of Harvest in my inventory and claims from LoN that gave 5000 mana/5000 Endurance.

They are much less likely to be able to be used because of availability since you can only get them through LoN if i remember right but the option is still there. I have probably close to 300 to 400 in my inventory/bank from years of LoN packs.
  11. Kaliko Augur

Berserkers go through tons more endurance than all other melee, also focused paragon should never ever be used on a melee. Imperator's also does not give endurance regen.
  12. Zarakii Augur

tell your clerics all divine rezz belong to me now..end problem solved ^_^
  13. Koryu Professional Roadkill

[41805/37196] Imperator's Command III (3)
    Classes: WAR/254
    Skill: Alteration
    Target: Caster Group, MGB: No
    Range: 200', AE Range: 100'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: No
    Casting: 0s, Rest: 1.5s
    Duration: 60s (10 ticks) Song, Extendable: No, Dispelable: Yes
    2: Increase Current HP by 10015
    3: Increase Current Mana v2 by 400 per tick
    7: Increase AC by 106
    10: Increase Max HP by 10015
    11: Increase Current Endurance by 100 per tick
    Text: You heed the Imperator's Command
  14. Kaliko Augur

Ah my bad then misread the spell data, its still a rather small boost and only comes out to 1k or so endurance which isn't quite a game changer for berserkers considering it takes forever and not worth taking up a warriors attention in case they need to snap aggro when the other tanks go down.
  15. Eshtoma Lorekeeper

Yeah, unfortunately I won't be getting those paragon's since they will be mostly going to the healers/casters. I do use the Mini Horn. Even sync with group at times too, but when I use ~90-100 endurance a second not disc'ing, that gain is gone rather quickly. Will look into some of those potions though, especially the FD ones. Figure I will kill two birds with one stone; will fade me for rest, and drop aggro for less deaths.
  16. Bigstomp Augur

That's all the advice I can offer, (there are a few potions that give you pittances of endurance). I'd like to offer better advice, but beyond horn of unity and standard BL stuff, I'm at a loss.
  17. Phlare New Member

There are not many options. I've started opting to not use communion of blood on fights where I think there is a high probability of dying if the tank goes down or a hand off doesn't go smooth, sucks for long term fights but if you do die its nice to have some endurance waiting for you.

The CotF chests have a short term endurance regen component that I will often opt to use over the TDS dps boost.

I believe if you get called back instead of rez you come back with 4% or so endurance.

If you have a Kiss of Erollisi Marr that is good for 5k endurance, only once a day though...

The best way of course is Staunch Recovery veteran AA if you have it available but I'm sure you were aware of that one.

No matter what it is a hell of a struggle and you'll soon be back at 0 even if you had and used all the options.
  18. Insanekitty Lorekeeper

Yeah the Idea behind this patch was pretty much a punch for zerkers since we have a 6 min reuse on our fade and its not 100 percent and thats with the CD reduction AAs, the FD pots are pretty much useless on arx content , you have to lay down for so long and they fail constantly so there is almost zero consistancy with regaining endurance now. Not to mention the type 3 augs are still broken since july so pretty much devs are not paying attention to any issues in the game atm and havnt been for quite some time. It would be nice to not get the puch so often , they need to learn to research and not use us as guinea pigs and work things out on test first not live. That message is for you Daybreak , if you ever read anything , that includes your 3rd party bug tracking issues that never get resolved , i love the resolved vs not resolved issues .. its amazing how much is broken and is left broken all in the name of blinding you with more broken content and just getting more $$ . Sadly they will have a mass exodus on their hands and they will be the only ones to blame since they are not talking to the community at all about the countless mistakes and errors and poor judgement with respect to decisions. im thinking of the image of the 3 wise monkeys of japan , They lack all traits and are blind deaf and dumb at this stage of the game.

IK was here
  19. Brohg Augur

whichwhat?
  20. Insanekitty Lorekeeper

go to the lamebreak bug tracker and checkout our type 3 aug for demolishing axe throw fire spell dmg !! genius. i swear they dont know zerkers are melee

IK was here