Raid changes intended?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bigstomp, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Bigstomp Augur

Some changes appear to have made it into Lcenium raid.
    Some of the ae's are now far more harsh.

Oh, and:
    Prince Selrach Di'Zok (Raid) - It should now be possible to get the Maximum Anger Achievement.
    Works correctly (but maybe you could remove a little time from it).

Edit: Removed my note about colour because what it looked like when I was posting it vs what was posted had sane (default) colours
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  2. Elricvonclief Augur

AE's seemed unusually harsh.
  3. Sancus Augur

Which AEs seemed more harsh? Skimming the spell changes I don't see anything different with the spells in the event, nor did I notice anything different when doing the raid tonight. Not necessarily saying there wasn't an increase, but normally changes like that would be reflected in the spell data.

Good to hear Maximum Anger worked.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

We had a poor run, we did notice the dragon jumped into the air at times (made spotting him to dodge at times harder - although a bad run in general so he actually moved). - It could have just been a bad run, but it "felt" worse.

Maximum anger seemed to be 31 minutes.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  5. Elricvonclief Augur

Agro also seemed to be wonky at times.

Saw more than a few wizards go splat!:p
  6. Brohg Augur

Alliance fulminations are 2mil base agro now (2.7mil for wizards). If tank isn't on top of the first one with a Taunt to leapfrog it, each fulmination will kill a dps. Casting Dicho after the tank takes boss back correctly should solve the problem for the rest of the event as Harmonious will keep them ahead of any successive fulminations.
    Janakin likes this.
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Except for those events with memblurs, like Gorenaire, Prince, and Vault. Then we're back to DPS triggering Fulminations and trying to kill themselves.
  8. Riou EQResource

Stealth boost to Monk DPS and Paladin Aggro? :D :D :D
  9. Brohg Augur

Gore? Tank better
    Prince? Fulminate all over the stunned faces of Alchemists, forget boss
    Vault boss blurs? Never seen it
  10. Warpeace Augur

Maybe they should let a tank agro it before going Pew Pew on the mob?
  11. Skvoid Elder

Monk Curse seems to generate large amounts of aggro too, went from been 14% aggro to 100% when it the final damage amount went off. Monk Aggro in general does seem higher than pre patch, and DPS doesn't seem any different >< had to work much harder on my SK to keep aggro off monk while ranger or zerker in group zero issues (and zerker still doing truck loads more DPS than anyone else too)
  12. MrMajestykx Augur

was awesome thinking by the powers that be.....increase our aggro for no other reason then to make us a target....but no dps increase to speak of..... at least the aggro/dying been worth it if our output was that much more. love it.
  13. Waldagar Augur

The aggro was "interesting" on the Prince raid last night. I was playing my beastlord and I have an audio trigger for the Fulmination. I did see spikes in aggro when the damage from the fulmination hit and would hit FD. Normally my aggo drops to zero and I can immediately stand up, but not on the Prince. I would be FD and my aggro would still be 200-400 and it would take 20 seconds to clear aggro. I learned the hard way. I got aggro, hit FD, stood back up and immediately was tanking with 417 aggro. I wasn't the only one as the floor was littered with corpses due to the weird aggro.
  14. smash Augur

So basically the use of alliance spells are a bad thing to do?

About it, never known but is it the caster of it that do the 2mil dam, or is it the persons who triggers it that get the 2mil credit?

If almost sure death now by using it then it is stupid to use it anymore. And even if survive you need 20 sec fd and at 200k dps it means you do 2 mil less damage.
  15. Allayna Augur

How about they just fix the hate on the spell, like a hate counter, instead of everyone deciding not to use it...
    While we're at it, WTB a fix to SK harmonious, running it shouldn't be a permanent aggro lock....
  16. Chaosflux Augur

As good a reason as any to boost paladin alliance.
  17. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Maximum Anger should be renamed to Maximum Boredom.
    Chaosflux, Sancus and Bigstomp like this.
  18. Janakin Augur

He goes inactive when totems spawn. Can use ooc tools at that time if not on add aggro list.
  19. Warpeace Augur

Brohg, you never noticed him drop off extended target window before? He does it a few times, not sure if its a bug or just a chance for players to actually use OOC regen tools like Janakin said.
  20. Brohg Augur

Entirely possible we're just mismanaging the totem itself, which changes the behavior? Or, yeah, that I haven't noticed :p

Will look for it this week
    Janakin likes this.