[Ragefire] <Yeti> Now Recruiting: Progression on our terms

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Phinius, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Phinius Elder

About Yeti
    Yeti was formed to provide a home to players on Ragefire that want to raid, but don't want to raid everyday. As a guild, we vow to never raid more than 3 days a week for DKP because we believe in facilitating a balance between our real life responsibilities and our EverQuest goals.

We strive to cultivate a positive environment that results in a tight knit community of like minded players. At the end of the day, we just want to have fun killing things at a respectable pace with people we like.

Communication
    We've taken a modern approach to guild communication, and scrapped traditional forums for Slack. This allows for an easier flow of communication, and removes that bulky forum barrier from our past lives. Once you go Slack, you never go back.

Raid Schedule
    We raid on a schedule posted the week prior for our members. We know that this may put us at a disadvantage when it comes to target selection (and that's ok).

What we care about as a guild is reliably knowing when we are going to raid every week so that we can plan around that schedule; knowing that we have the rest of the week free for our real life pursuits, or to accomplish other in game goals.

Our Current raid days and times are posted below. Occasionally we will have a minor schedule change, but we give ample notice to our members so they can plan around the weeks schedule if at all possible.

Tuesday: 7:00 - 10:00pm CST
    Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00pm CST
    Sunday: 6:00 - 10:00pm CST

Recruiting Needs
    We are currently recruiting all levels and classes, with a particular need for: Priests, Beastlords, and Rogues!

What we're working on now: 10/5/17
    • Farming Plane of Time
    • Grinding AAs, Levels, & LDoNs with guildies!
    • LDoN Raids!
    Where to find us
    Contact Phinius, Liddan, Zori, Lowlife, Blyster in game for more information, or if you have any questions.

Our website is yeti-eq.com, where you can read more about us, our code of conduct, and application process. If you feel like we might be a good fit for you, the link to our application is also on the website.
  2. Phinius Elder

We've gotten some great new members on board over the past month, and are still looking for more! We are continuing to gear out our members in HoT armor and complete epics, ring quests, and more!

See ya in game!
  3. Phinius Elder

Continuing to grow our Yeti family! Hit us up in game!
  4. Phinius Elder

Looking for more like minded players so that we can tackle more difficult content! Look for Phinias, Liddan, Lunara, or Konfusion in game!
  5. Phinius Elder

6. Phinius Elder

Got our first Faydedar & VS kill recently. Progressing on Vindi & Sev.

Come get in on the ground floor with us!
  7. Phinius Elder

An update from your friends at Yeti: nabbed our first Innoruuk kill last night! More to come!
  8. Phinius Elder

Update: Vindi has been slain by a 100% YETI raid force. Who's next?
  9. Phinius Elder

Looks like Velkator put his hand up and said he was next. Another Yeti kill by an all Yeti Raid. Fun times!

Still looking for more members, all levels and classes welcome.
  10. Kurielx New Member

Any particular mains you are after im looking to return to the game i several 105s on live, lowbees on phinny but i hate the xp rate.

Ill probably box a healer dps tank type for leveling, not sure what yet. But willing to make a main that yall need.
    Phinius likes this.
  11. Liddan New Member

Play what you enjoy. All classes are still open.
  12. Twoshade Lorekeeper

Liddan, did you play on Flippy??? I'm curious if some of my friends still play. Mandarr and Pandarr are two. lol.
    Phinius likes this.
  13. Phinius Elder

Hey Kurielx - Like Liddan said, we prefer you play what you enjoy! I'd say in particular our highest need is any DPS class, and Clerics (as always!). Hope to see you in game!
  14. Phinius Elder

Hey Twoshade - yes we did play on Fippy! Mandarr and Pendarr started on Ragefire early on, but I haven't seen them online in some time now. I'm not sure if they ended up moving servers or just not playing EQ right now. Both good peeps though, and we certainly have some fond memories with them on Fippy.

Hit us up if you are around on Ragefire!
  15. Phinius Elder

We've started exploring Luclin and delving deeper in to Velious! King Tormax DEAD at the hands of a 100% Yeti force!

It's not too late to join the fun! We are currently recruiting all classes and levels!
  16. Phinius Elder

Velious continues to fall before the might of the Yetis. Dozekar, Dain, Yelinak all dead recently to a 100% Yeti raid force.

Our guild continues to grow and surprise us. We'd love for more to join in the fun. We can still use most all classes, but Main DPS (any type), Clerics, and Shamans are probably our highest demand right now! And I know there has got to be a Paladin out there somewhere. We want you too!
  17. Phinius Elder

More updates! Lendiniara the Keeper, Zlandicar, Klandicar have all fallen to Yeti!

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
  18. Phinius Elder

Alright alright! Rumblecrush, Doomshade, Revamped Cazic Thule, Statue of Rallos & Idol of Rallos all deaded recently!

All aboard the Yeti train....we'll let you toot our horn!
  19. Phinius Elder

We've broken in to NTOV and Sleeper's Tomb! Fun times ahead!

Hit us up in game for more info!

http://yeti-eq.com/
  20. Phinius Elder

Long time no talk friends...

Last we spoke, we had just broken into NToV. As it stands today we've got a few full clears under our belt now including Vulak.

In addition we've killed most of the snakes in Ssra now, and are working towards our Emp Keys!

Looking forward to meeting new little Yetis! Look for us in game!