Ragefire Server - Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, May 11, 2015.

1. Tennas Journeyman

Ugh, right before a holiday weekend? Where people often do things and go places with their families? There go my plans to get ahead of the masses.
  2. taliefer Augur

so does this mean essentially nothing that gets found on the beta is going to be changed? awful short turnaround time.
  3. Rhoulicas Augur

A chance for what exactly?
  4. oleris Elder

that was fast.
  5. Bandok Augur

They are trying to fix some of that stuff on-the-fly, so I wouldn't say that nothing will get changed.
  6. Baphamet Elder

us employed players have no chance already lol
    Deadlyne, Barlow and jagarr like this.
  7. Sinzz Augur

a chance at what? lol as if you wont have all char slots filled and maxxed by time kunark unlocks anyways.
  8. Leifer Augur

I'm employed and with a family, but I'm still very happy about the quick launch. I'm extremely excited and I will be taking my sweet 'ol time progressing whenever I can get away and play.
    Fallfyres, Haeldar and MBear like this.
  9. Jaqen New Member

Does that mean it not sub only server?
  10. Numiko Augur

there will be only be one person to Ding level 50 first ... everyone else is a LOOSER!!!!

(yes I know it's silly but some people actually think that way )
  11. jagarr Augur

pretty much this. i took PTO last time and it really wasn't worth it. with kunark six months away (lol) i think i am just going to be a filthy casual and actually go to work.:p
  12. Trevalon Augur

wow, much faster that I had thought - I was pegging it at a June 5th launch.

Either way this is good news, as a school teacher school will be out just 2 weeks after launch and then I have the entire summer to enjoy the server.
  13. Xanadas Augur

I wonder if Lord Nagafen is getting sick of his pictures being posted and being called Ragefire, yet.
    Obiziana likes this.
  14. Teren_Kanan Elder

You're doing it wrong.
    See for me it's "There go my plans with my family".
    Ah well, em, I have to get ahead of the masses.
  15. Weverley Augur

Ty daybreak for the hard work. Something that haven't been talk about is how much population a server like Ragefire can handle before a queue start. Vaclav said in a different post that he expect 5k account.My recollection of Combine is that at the time 3k was about the max a server could handle before starting a queue.So i'm wondering if the capacity has increase that much. Feedback would be nice.
  16. Triumph Journeyman

Reaching capacity won't be an issue....
  17. Mardy Augur

Thank you Daybreak, good stuff. May 20th is earlier than expected so people will be happy to hear it.

Looks like I better get some extra work done this weekend so I can have as little to do as possible next week :)
  18. Behee Augur

Not sure why this keeps coming up ... but
    Q: Will Ragefire be restricted by account level?
    Yes, you will need to be an All Access member in order to access the Ragefire server.
  19. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

I will have a two day migraine starting at about 2am on the 20th hehe. Helps that I already have a history of them, and have had two in the last two weeks, including today. BC Powders and bourbon to the rescue!
  20. Mardy Augur

I'm hoping the community can get together and really beta test the server this week, and report any bugs, things that need fixed, adjusted, things that shouldn't be there, etc.. Let's help make this server as good as possible.