Ragefire/Lockjaw Kunark Poll Results

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aristo, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Rhodz Augur

From what I can tell the players on LJ do not want a bunch from RF coming in without a re-roll.
    Hey I know lets vote on it then DBG can tell us whatever they wish.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  2. Rhodz Augur

Re-roll ... stay put... or unsub
    No transfers
    Go ahead ask the players on LJ if they want people to transfer there from RF.
    Re-roll, we all did.
  3. Templeton Augur

Trust me, we don't want to leave names, guilds, and friends either. But to see the progression type we won we must eat the sandwich served to us.
  4. Rhodz Augur

Yep so re-roll is the only way out of the mess.
    Maybe next time folks wont be so eager to believe the crap coming out of DBG and actually make better decisions.
    Friday likes this.
  5. Glistarian Augur

Thank you for your concern!

I let my initial renewal lapse when they announced the ridiculously early vote. I don't want a race server and I don't intend to pay for one.

If they'll commit to not racing, I'm back in.

Simple.
    Hurbicide likes this.
  6. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

LJ dose not want transfers even tho DBG will prob do it anyways.. At the very least ppl who transfer need all of the items they bring with them made nodrop..
    Fallfyres likes this.
  7. Zahariel Journeyman

I'm torn on this subject. I like LJ the community...but...

I spent 3 hours and 22 minutes LFG last night at level 37 before giving up. The population seems thin at the filthy casual levels. Holly might have pissed off more people than she realizes. Normally getting groups within 5 minutes of LFG isn't a problem. But over 3 hours of looking in various zones' /ooc and periodically tossing my LFG message in general and continent channels.....is depressing. Makes me not want to play. I welcome the population shift. I don't want to box 4 characters right now just to get exp.
    Friday likes this.
  8. Rhodz Augur

Yeah I have noticed an absolute thinning of the crowds since Holly stuck her size 12s in her own mouth.
    This is the one thing a game cannot overcome, bad management.
    Yet... no
    Simone and Friday like this.
  9. Ghroznak New Member

Forcing us to reroll and wasting time spent, items earned, DB store transactions and more is ridiculous. I can understand LJ players concern, but honestly, we get shafted on Ragefire by DBG, so I guess Lockjaw will just have to endure the influx of players (and most likely some players leaving LJ as well)
    Rhiyannon and Hurbicide like this.
  10. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

The majority of those of us on LJ had to do that. I am not against an influx of like minded people, it is just that I expect the transfer process to also be (ab)used by the RMT boxed crews or the people that get their kicks disrupting other peoples play, I expect the end result of the transfer will be a substantial increase in the number of boxed crews / problem players.
  11. Ghroznak New Member

Not sure why the boxed crews would go to LJ given it's much slower progression.

Most players wanting faster progression will go opposite way, from LJ to RF.

And those boxed crews can just as easily simply start up new chars on LJ and boost them in levels. not like it take full party of boxed chars long to level up. So if they wanted to do that they could have (and probably already have) started characters on LJ.
  12. Tamagini New Member

How many of you guys are still going to be playing in 3 months, much less 6?
  13. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

The boxed RMT crews make the majority of their income from selling to casual and not hard core players. LJ would have a large influx of mostly casual players, therefore they would follow the money.

Yes, the could reroll and get to the same point, in fact a number of them did exactly that when LJ opened, however it is much easier to power level boxes when you already have a number of level 50's.

I do not expect these people to exclusively play on LJ, i expect them to be new accounts, paid for by the kronos they have received on Ragefire and to be mostly botted, so they have opportunity to get money / kronos from 2 servers.
  14. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

I honestly don't know. I originally had every intention to stay around until at least end of Velious but probably until PoP/Loy/LDoN even if unlocks were every 6 months, but as time has gone by, my enthusiasm has waned, there have simply been too made mistakes made by DBG, it seems they are incapable of learning from past mistakes and so are destined to repeat every mistake made on TLP 2.0.
    Friday likes this.
  15. Tamagini New Member

The people on LJ should probably lose their names too, because the names on Ragefire were created first.
  16. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

The people on ragefire will be choosing too transfer.. The only time the "this name was created first" policy is in place is when there is a forced merge of 2 servers.. sooo ppl on Ragefire will keep their name if they stay on ragefire.
    Canik likes this.
  17. Canik Augur

But the names made on Ragefire can stay on Ragefire. Transferring is optional. Why should someone else be inconvenienced by your choices?

Alas, Bigz beat me to it
    Bigz_Zupdarty likes this.
  18. Tamagini New Member

We'll see how they handle it, but it's pretty much a forced transfer for half of the server. It would make more sense to piss off the LJ players than the RF players, for damage control.
  19. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

The ragefire players had the same chance to start on LJ as all the LJ players did.. 99.9% of the LJ players were Ragefire players.. LJ players are already being forced to take the on the toxic load from ragefire. It makes more sense to keep the LJ players happy while their sandbox is flooded with premade level 50's.
    Friday likes this.
  20. Tamagini New Member

I think there's more to it than what DBG did or did not do. The start of the game is great, everyone is excited, maybe trying a new class, getting exp, using their abilities to help their group, getting a ding every hour, etc. Then it slows down and there are a lot less way to continue progressing. People roll alts and it isn't as cool as the first time around, and then add the overcrowding and you start to realize that it's not worth wrecking your life to try to outcamp the other people.