Ragefire Livestream: Tues, May 26 @ 11AM PDT

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roshen, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Brand Manager

Hello all,

We'll be streaming EverQuest gameplay from the Ragefire progression server on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 starting at 11AM Pacific on EverQuest's very own Twitch channel! (please give the channel a follow, it's new!)

[IMG]

During this stream Ry "Roshen" Schueller and any surprise guests he can wrangle will be playing on the new Ragefire server. Will he level quickly? How many times will his party meet an unfortunate demise? Find out during this stream!

Follow his exploits! Roshen will stream from the EverQuest Twitch channel several times throughout the launch of the new Ragefire server. Note that times are subject to change.
    • Tuesday, May 26, 2015 – 11AM PDT
    • Thursday, May 28, 2015 – 2PM PDT
    • Tuesday, June 2, 2015 – 4PM PDT
    Join us for the stream, and log into Twitch to chat with us and other players. We look forward to seeing you on Ragefire!
  2. Kearstin Elder

ban
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  3. taliefer Augur

are you going to start the stream at the server select screen? gotta give a true experience if you get stuck in the queue!
    Elricvonclief, Fendy and Bandok like this.
  4. Bandok Augur

ESPECIALLY the one at 4pm Pacific on Tuesday, June 2.
  5. Old School Journeyman

They cant stream the real Customer experience, bad for business.
    Server select for the whole weekend, only to finally get to log in and find all the bosses already dead to macroquesting multiboxers, every camp on perma farm by gold farmer bots selling you plat in tells!
    Funny part is the stream will be the first time a lot of their paying player base will see the server.
  6. Ralta New Member

I guess I can at least get the 1999 EQ experience vicariously through you and twitch TV !
  7. Vasil Journeyman

is this going to be 2 hours of sitting at the server select?
  8. Tachya Elder

Why would you want to advertise this more when the server is already way over capacity? You can't even accommodate all the players you already have.
  9. Delrone Journeyman

So are you going to wait an hour and a half to login like the rest of us? This is ridiculous. What is the solution.
  10. Riou EQResource

Gonna log in earlier or use special uber GM powers to get in :p
  11. Delrone Journeyman

How do i suspend my account. I'm sick of this waiting ...over 2 hours . I'll reactivate after the second server is up and running
  12. Jaylin Augur

So is it going to be 3 hours of waiting in the Queue? lol.. sorry i couldnt resist!
    Lunabaguna and Slasher like this.
  13. Slasher Augur

haha was about to be my reply :)
  14. Fendy Augur

As the devs log in for the broadcast a matching number of random players will mysteriously go LD.
  15. Raymond Lorekeeper

These replies sound sarcastic but they are not. The Livestream will be the only experience many players will have of the server.
  16. Lunabaguna New Member

Will you be jumping him to the front of the line or will we watch him sit in a queue from 11 am to 1 pm?
  17. Khat_Nip Meow

They'll probably bounce a random person so he can get in.
    /I jest.
  18. Riou EQResource

Roshen was planning to log in to the server earlier then the stream time in case of a queue, but if he can't I imagine he will just do GM magic to auto log himself in.
  19. Maxe Augur

Guys, I gotta say, live stream is probably not a good idea. I know I said "advertise EQ more!" but you don't really want to advertise this mess until you sort out the plethora of major issues. This queue system is silly. You have people sitting in chat for over 2 hours getting more and more pissed at you and you're going to just gm log in and piss everyone else off? Are you sure you want that kind of exposure? I tried really hard to warn you about the problems you were creating by not instancing raid content, and allowing these bot boxers to run rampant. You don't have any regulation going on, and people are basically acting like spoiled children, never logging out their 6 boxes so 6X whatever number of boxers is keeping that many players from logging in. You literally have more problems than features right now. As I write this I am sitting in a chat room with someone waiting to get their other accounts online just to bot, while there are people who can't even find a mob to kill.
  20. Fendy Augur

Watching GM's shut down botters for an hour. That might be fun to watch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.