Ragefire Livestream: Thurs, May 28 @ 2PM PDT

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, May 27, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

We'll be streaming EverQuest gameplay from the Ragefire progression server on Thursday, May 28, 2015 starting at 2PM Pacific on EverQuest's very own Twitch channel! (please give the channel a follow, it's new!)

[IMG]

During this stream Ry "Roshen" Schueller and any surprise guests he can wrangle will be playing on the new Ragefire server. Most likely we'll be continuing our adventures with our characters from the previous stream in Greater Faydark. Are we strong enough for Crushbone? What could go wrong?

Roshen will stream from the EverQuest Twitch channel several times throughout the launch of the new Ragefire server. Note that times are subject to change.
    • Thursday, May 28, 2015 – 2PM PDT
    • Tuesday, June 2, 2015 – 4PM PDT
    Join us for the stream, and log into Twitch to chat with us and other players. We look forward to seeing you on Ragefire!
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Anything about other servers or is it just about Ragefire?
    Hobitses likes this.
  3. Riou EQResource

Someone asked a question about Live and new content in the one on Tuesday and they answered it. Like 99% of the people who show up are interested in Ragefire though. So it will probably end up dominating everything again.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks Riou, not worth tuning in then. :(
    Hobitses likes this.
  5. Riou EQResource

Well, just need more people asking non Ragefire or Lockjaw questions :p
  6. Greymere Augur

Will we be seeing Roshen multiboxing 24 mages to get the zone population cap up for testing the new /pickzones? Because that I am sure would get a reaction from alot of folks :)
  7. Rumblebore New Member

Roshen,

Is there a place where we can see prior livestreams? You are running them at a time many of us are at work and cannot participate but we would like to see what went on.

Thanks in advance.
  8. Riou EQResource

You can see Thursdays Here for now until it's uploaded to youtube or such (Twitch will only hold them so long nowadays)

The first one doesn't have a replay unfortunately
  9. Blankslate Elder

Interesting.... I go to the twitch link and the first thing I get is a Blizzard game commercial!
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

Opened a new thread for today's stream: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...gefire-livestream-tues-june-2-4pm-pdt.223082/

Game companies pay to do targeted advertising through Twitch. If you're going through MMO channels, it's likely you'll get an MMO commercial (unless no MMO at the time is running commercials. Then you'll get whatever ad they believe you'll be most interested in).
  11. Naelbis Elder

Interestingly, I don't recall the last time I saw an ad for ANY Daybreak game..and I watch tons of gamer channels.
  12. Nolrog Augur

Nice, I should be home for this. Remember to turn the record thingy on. ;-)
  13. oleris Elder

Can we get the older guy that was on the stream last week again. Guy is gold on the camera.