Ragefire LDoN Open?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jewelzz, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Gremin Augur

Is this dress this color or that color, geez.
  2. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

Can we get a definitive answer from a DBG staff member as to whether LDoN will unlock today on Ragefire and if so, what time? It would be nice to have some basic communication. Thank you.
  3. Symbius Augur

You actually just proved my point. If, by your words, 12:00:00 is but an instant and anything AFTER that point is PM, then how can 12:00:00 be Post anything when only time AFTER that instant is PM?

It only makes sense that 12:00:01 is PM or AM, but that brief instance where the time is 12:00:00 ((take it out to however many 0's you want)) would still be neither PM or AM, otherwise known as Midnight and Noon.
  4. Kloven Elder

@devs, any info would be appreciated.

All players I've spoken with expected it to launch by now.

The EQ Button -> Alerts -> Event Calendar is empty for this week. Wasn't this supposed to tell us when things were going to happen on our server?
  5. Semah Augur

Maybe they're just too entranced by the debate about AM and PM to throw the switch.
  6. Jaime Lannister Augur

Bamp for clarity.
  7. saijin New Member

8. Semah Augur

I don't know why you are all so grumpy. I'm having more fun than ever. Sitting in Paineel, with all the other erudite SKs, telling stories and sharing a picnic. We're all pretty great.

I'm not lonely.
    Seddie likes this.
  9. Roxxlyy Augur

The team is aware that LDoN content has not yet unlocked on Ragefire and is currently looking into this.
  10. Semah Augur

I'm sad that you didn't address the core concern of this thread, which is, of course, the AM vs. PM debate. Please come back and consider a reply. Take all the time you need. LDoN can wait.
    Seddie likes this.
  11. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

The marketing is brilliant! Will LDoN unlock? If so when? The forum is all abuzz with the mystery!
  12. Nekromancy Elder

Maybe they unlocked ldon on agnarr instead.

Too late to undo also. Like velious on phinny.
  13. Absor Developer

12:01 AM is in the morning, you know, the AM. Unsure how there is a problem there. This is exactly why we started saying 12:01 AM, just to avoid this confusion.

However... since I have a few seconds to use google...

Seddie likes this.
  14. Seddie New Member

Hahaha Semah!
  15. Adonhiram Augur

Oh oh early morning in Paris, will I get LDoN... ? Donjon ou pas donjon ?
  16. Prathun Developer

12:01am? But what about 12:00am.
    Is that close enough for government work? ;)
  17. Semah Augur

But how can 12am be 12 after morning if it hasn't been morning yet? =D

All that silliness aside, I cannot express how happy I am that you folks said "PT" in your bonus XP weekend announcement instead of "PDT" or "PST". Seriously. For once in this thread I am not joking.
    Prathun and Fanra like this.
  18. Absor Developer

Because sometimes I am that guy...
    a.m. Ante Meridiem
    Ante Meridian
    Latin = "before midday"
    before noon

p.m. Post Meridiem
    Post Meridian
    Latin = "after midday"
    after noon
    Afternoon
    PathToEternity, Fanra and Reht like this.
  19. Ryak Augur

Easy-peasy solution:

From now on, just announce all release dates in ISO format!

2017-08-31T20:46:52Z

Completely unabiguous! :p
  20. Adonhiram Augur

August 31th 2017, 8:46 PM and 52 seconds ! but what stands the "Z" for ?